Apparently, it’s the best time to be alive and living or residing in the Queen City of the South. With affordable all-you-can-eat eateries and restaurants sprouting around the metro, everyone — especially those who love to eat — is a winner, privileged with so many options. And perhaps just like you, I literally giggle every time I see anything unlimited.
Adding to our eat-all-you-can list is Mr. Crab with UNLIMITED Crabs served in four flavors. Currently, it has 3 branches in Cebu: (1) Tambayan sa Lacion in Consolacion, (2) Tambayan sa Bulacao, and (3) Capitol Site – near NBI / Capitol.
– ₱199 /head for UNLI steamed crabs (10AM-2PM from Mondays to Sundays)
– No time limit!
– NO UNLI option for Dinner Time (updated as of August 13, 2018)
+₱50 one-time payment for 4 flavors
+₱35 per cup of rice (no unli)
+₱50 for the drinks
- Operating hours: 10AM – 12MN, Mondays to Sundays
- Contact number: (032) 318-5419
• Tambayan sa Lacion – Consolacion (10AM to 12MN)
• Tambayan sa Bulacao (5PM to 12MN)
• Capitol Site, near Yakski, NBI Office and Hotel Asia (10am-2pm and 5pm-10pm)
Mr. Crab – Capitol Branch
How to get there?
Exact location: Mr. Crab, Capitol Site, Cebu City — near NBI Satellite Office, Yakski, or Hotel Asia.
BY TAXI/GRAB: Pin the location to “Mr. Crab Capitol”, but to be sure, you can also set it to “Hotel Asia”. If the taxi driver is unfamiliar, just tell him to drop you off at Hotel Asia Capitol or NBI Satellite Office Capiton.
BY JEEPNEY: You can ride any PUJ that will pass through the capitol, 14D, 04H, 17D – or, 12L from Ayala. Drop off at Capitol, then walk for 5 minutes going to Mr. Crab. Ask around where you can find NBI Office or Hotel Asia, or you may navigate with Google Maps.
BY CAR: On Waze or Google Maps, pin the location to “Mr. Crab Capitol”, but to be sure, you can also set it to “Hotel Asia”. Parking space is available.