Nestled between the mountain and the sea sits Cebu Club Fort Med – an inviting and picturesque resort in Boljoon, Southern Cebu. It boasts a hectare of lush gardens and quaint cottages where you will be greeted by a panoramic view of the Bohol Strait.
Cebu Club Fort Med is a warm and intimate sanctuary promising to be your getaway from the bustling city life. Whether you’re there for fun, adventure or just relaxation, there is sure to be an activity for you.
There are 20 clean and comfortable bungalows of different types, scattered all throughout the resort. They exude the same rustic charm and simplicity as the rest of the area, making it easy to lose track of time and just enjoy by yourselves.
Facilities and Amenities
- Air-con Rooms with Cable TV, Wi-Fi
- Bar & restaurant
- Function Rooms
- Dive Shop
- Kayak Rentals
- Billiard Game facilities
- Karaoke Room
- Therapeutic Massage Service
- Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance fee: ₱250 per adult / ₱150 per kid (8AM to 5PM only)
- Cottage: ₱400 per day (Open Cottage) / ₱500 per day (Japanese Cottage)
- Billiard: ₱100 per hour
- Videoke: ₱500 first 2 hours (₱100 / succeeding hour)
- Therapeutic Massage: ₱400 per hour
- Hiking at Eli Rock: ₱100 per person (with guide and bottled water)
- Boljoon Church & Museum Tour: ₱200 per person (with guide and van)
Overnight Room Rates
- Row house type: ₱2,000 per night
- Single Detached: ₱2,600 per night
- Casita: ₱3,600 per night
– All rooms are good for 2 adults & 2 kids.
– Pay ₱200 per person per night excess. Max. of 6 persons per room.
– Extra bed is ₱200.
– Check-in at 2PM / Check-out at 12NN the next day
- Corkage: None as of the moment
- Contact details: (032) 482 9050 / 0932 856 7880 / [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Brgy. Arbor, Boljoon, Southern Cebu — 2-3hr drive from the city, located just along the highway.
From the South Bus Terminal, take an aircon or non-aircon bus going to Boljoon. You will pass by nine municipalities (Talisay, Minglanilla, San Fernando, Naga, Carcar, Sibonga, Argao, Dalaguete, and Alcoy) before reaching Boljoon. Tell the driver or konduktor to drop you off at Cebu Club Fort Med in Brgy. Arbor. Fare is ₱120-128 per person (one-way).
If you’re bringing your own vehicle, just navigate on Waze and search for “Cebu Club Fort Med”. There’s an ample parking space available.
[…] Full feature: https://sugbo.ph/2018/cebu-club-fort-med-boljoon/ […]
I noticed that your photo on the top (club fortmed) is not linked to travelingcebu.com. Could you please make a link or any credit?
Thanks for your action.