People are on the watch for the hot comeback of their favorite stars and shows. However, in tourist spots of Cebu — there are also comebacks that you have to watch and keep an eye for.
Tourists can’t help but fall for the charms of Tyche Beach Resort in Catmon. We never know that glow-up could be this beautiful. After Tyche Beach took over the previous resort that formerly stood, it immediately gave the tourists the hot comeback they needed.
Tyche Beach Resort’s Transformation to a Cleaner Beach
Under new management, the whole area was revamped. It underwent tremendous and rigorous overhauling and renovation. Now it transformed into the beautiful beach that we know today. Since then, the beach has been frequently visited by a lot of tourists, especially vloggers.
Calling the inner “laagans” of tourists to check out the transformed area. People are drawn and they always end up visiting out of curiosity. Don’t keep your “Ahs” and “Ohs” hidden in your closet. Why not open it for some time, and visit the area?
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee:
- Adults – ₱150; Child (Ages 3-10) – ₱50
- 20% Discount for PWD and Senior Citizens, just present a Valid ID
- Opening hours: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Cottage: ₱1500, good for 10 persons
Beachfront View Rooms
Good for 2 with breakfasts
- Weekday (Mon-Thu)
- Premium – ₱2,788
- Deluxe – ₱3,388
- Weekend (Fri-Sun & Holiday)
- Premium – ₱2,988
- Deluxe – ₱3,588
- Corkage fee:
- Whole Lechon – ₱500
- Other Food – Free
- Drinks – ₱20/pack
- Parking Fee: Day-use Guests (Parking Area Opening Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM)
- Sedan, SUV, Multicab – ₱100
- Van – ₱150
- Free Parking for In-House Guests
- In-house Resto & Bar Opening Hours: In-House Guests – 7:00 A.M.
Day-use Guests – 10:00 A.M.
- Contact numbers: 0997 697 6720
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tychebeach
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Km 51 North Cebu, Catmondaan, Catmon, Northern Cebu
BY BUS: Ride any northbound bus in Cebu North Bus Terminal going to Sogod or Catmon. Ask the driver to drop you off at Km 51 in Catmon. The resort is just along the road.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Tyche Beach” in Catmondaan. Parking space is available.