Looking for an EXCLUSIVE beach house/resort to hold your private parties, special occasions, team buildings, etc.? Or do you just want to spend a simple, serene getaway with your family and friends? Drive for an hour or two going up north and head to Agua Villa Resort in Catmon, Cebu.
Agua Villa Exclusive Beach House is an exclusive, private rest house where you can rent the whole place for ₱10,500 per night (good for 15 pax). This means, rental is for the ENTIRE resort and not per room/cottage. It can accommodate up to 30 people.
It’s a beautiful and peaceful place. Here’s a quick tour for you.
THE POOL WITH JACUZZI
Agua Villa Resort surely knows how to entice its guests. It has a swimming pool with a 6-seater Jacuzzi. Very interesting, right?
The 2-storey villa has 2 living areas, 3 bedrooms, an indoor and an outdoor dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. It has everything you need.
All three (3) rooms are air-conditioned.
THE LIVING AREAS
The villa has two (2) living areas. The Ground Floor has a 32-inch Flat screen Cable TV while on the 2nd Floor, it has a seating area overlooking to the the open sea.
KITCHEN / INDOOR DINING AREA
Agua Villa Resort has a fully equipped kitchen where you can cook your own dishes. Free use of all the kitchenwares including gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, rice cooker, toaster, hot and cold water dispenser with free 1 container mineral water per day.
The resort also sells softdrinks, beers and hard drinks.
OUTDOOR DINING / OPEN ACTIVITY AREA
The open dining/activity area (beach front) is furnished with a 10-seater dining table, 2 buffet tables with table cloth skirting, 5 stainless Chaffing dishes and utensils good for 60 pax (plates, spoons, forks, drinking glasses). There are also extra plastic tables and chairs available.
RATES AND OTHER INFORMATION
• The Agua Villa Exclusive Beach House only costs P11,500 for an overnight stay good for 15pax.
• Swimming Pool with a 6-seater Jacuzzi
• 3 air-conditioned bedrooms
• 2 Living Areas: Ground Floor with 32″ Flat screen Cable TV, 22nd Floor with Seating Area overlooking to the open sea
• Indoor dining area and fully equipped kitchen with free use of kitchenwares: Gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, rice cooker, toaster, hot and cold water dispenser with free 1 container mineral water per day.
• Outdoor/Open Dining Area (beach front) furnished with a 10 seater dining table, 2 buffet tables with table cloth skirting, 5 stainless Chaffing dishes and utensils good for 60 pax (plates, spoons, forks, drinking glasses)
• Open Party Area with Sun Beds, Tables and Chairs plus 2 outdoor sofas.
• Karaoke Rental: P500 (unlimited use until 10pm. You may continue using the ff.day before check out)
• Corkage Fee for Drinks: P250 (regardless of the number of drinks). The resort also sells softdrinks, beers and hard drinks.
• An additional fee of P300 pesos per head will be charged to the groups exceeding 15pax. The resort can accommodate up to 30pax. Sofa beds and mattresses will be provided.
• Children 7 years old and below stay for FREE.
• Persons exceeding 15pax who will not be staying overnight will only be charged P150 per head and can stay until 10pm only.
HOW TO GET THERE? From Cebu City, take a bus going to Catmon in the North Bus Terminal. Just tell the bus attendant to drop you off at the said resort in Panalipan, Catmon; just a few kilometers from Carmen.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.