Trending now! After Sugbo.ph shared about it on Facebook, The Inflight Cafe has caught the attention of many netizens with its aircraft concept, a first for a cafe in Cebu.
The Inflight Cafe, which had its soft opening since May 10, features an aircraft interior highlighting the famous airplane control panel. The cafe primarily offers American dishes and servings.
Apart from its interesting interiors, Inflight Cafe also boasts its mouthwatering American dishes with a generous serving (every dish is usually good for 2).
Inflight Cafe Menu:
Inflight Cafe details:
• Operating hours: 11AM to 3PM, 5:30PM to 10:30PM
• Seating capacity: 35-40 pax
• Contact information: (032) 417-2374 / Facebook page / email@example.com
• Exact location: Lopez Jaena, National Highway, Subangdako, Mandaue City, Cebu. Just right across AGD IT Center Building, or beside New Millennium Hardware
• How to get there?
– Private/Grab/Uber: The cafe is located just beside New Millenium Hardware (which you can use as a drop-off point for Uber/Grab), or is right across the ADG IT Building which is a few meters away from Subangdako Elementary School.
– PUJ: You can ride a 20A/20B jeepney from Ayala Terminal or any jeepney except 03B from Andoks Mabolo (across Mabolo Church), then ask the driver to drop you off across ADG IT Center in Subangdako.
EXPERIENCE CEBU NOW. Book your trip to Cebu today.