Food parks have been sprawling all over the metro and each of them seem to have their unique ways of enticing customers.
Throughout time, they are proven to be a good opportunity for budding chefs and starting entrepreneurs, and Cebu is never short of these kinds of people.
Here are the top food parks in Cebu City.
1. Sugbo Mercado in IT Park
Who doesn’t know about Sugbo Mercado in IT Park? Probably the top food park in this list, Sugbo Mercado led the way in the food park scene here in Cebu. It had its humble beginnings but is now one of the sought places by locals and tourists alike every weekend nights.
- Location: Garden Bloc in Cebu IT Park
- Opening hours: 5PM-1AM (Thu-Sun)
- Contact no.: 0917-311-5777
- Food Stalls Available: Kuzina Guadalupe, Charred Everything Grilled, Cheatday, Ally Mango, Manok Bisaya Atbp.
2. The Market in Mandaue City
Sugbo Mercado’s rise was indeed meteoric, that it had to open another food park in Mandaue. Locally known as The Market, this food park was opened as an extension of Sugbo Mercado and is a collective of 25 container vans, forming that unique yet artsy design.
- Location: Logarta St, Mandaue City, Cebu — beside Cebu Westown Lagoon
- Opening hours:
- 4PM to 12AM (Tue-Thu)
- 5PM to 12AM (Fri-Sun)
- Closed on Mondays
- Contact no.: 0917-555-2563
- Food Stalls Available: Seabu, Houmeida, BunnyChow, Barbix, Crib
3. Yahay Food Park in Talisay City
Probably the newest addition of food parks here in Cebu, Yahay food park has been flocked by customers since it opened last October 2019. As the name suggests, yahay, a Cebuano word meaning “laidback”, this food park will be loved by people who want to relax and have good food.
- Location: Talisay, Cebu City — near Camella Lawaan
- Opening hours: 5PM-2AM (the next day) daily
- Contact number: (032) 416-1122
- Food Stalls Available: Sushi Boy, Wok Bai, ChixBoy, Dae Bak, Mr. Sizzler
- More details: https://sugbo.ph/2019/yahay-food-park/
4. Mercato de Mactan
Now those who are residing in the north, especially in Mactan or Lapu-Lapu City, won’t have to travel too far to get their dine-and-chill fix.
Mercato de Mactan is the newest “hangout craze” in Lapu-Lapu City, your ultimate night market. It’s an open food market (like Sugbo Mercado) and offers a big, space venue for diners and vendors selling a variety of food and drinks. They also have live bands to spice up your experience.
- Location: So-ong II, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu — across Pacha de Mactan, few meters away from Mactan Newtown.
- Opening hours: 5PM to 1AM (the next day) daily
- Contact number: 0917-301-4528
- Food Stalls Available: Larsian BBQ, Samgyeopsal, Mango Blast, etc.
- More details: https://sugbo.ph/2019/mercato-de-mactan-cebu/
5. The Grid in Talamban
This food park is unique among the rest because of its cozy and artsy ambience. This is perfect for those who prefer lowkey spots but with good food.
- Location: Brgy. Nasipit, Talamban, Cebu City — few meters away from USC-TC.
- Opening hours: 7AM, but some food stalls open at 11AM, until 2-3AM (the next day) daily
- Contact number: 0917-150-0770
- Food Stalls Available: Banana Pancake Trail, Fruits and Straws, Bubble Tea Station, Albee’s Ckaes and Pastries, Jap Jap Jo Diner, Route 721 Espresso Bar
6. Tambayan sa Lacion
Sharing a similar premise with Tambayan sa Bulacao, this food park is ready to cater those who reside in Consolacion. It also offers a warm ambience and a hearty choice of good food.
- Location: Tambayan sa Lacion Food Park, Consolacion, Cebi
- Opening hours: 9AM to 1AM daily
- Contact no.: 0917-553-9088
- Food Stalls Available: Mr. Crab, Babsy’s Dimsum, Lolo Pinoy Grill, Rib Eat Apart, Sir Chubby’s
7. Tambayan Food Park Bulacao Pardo
Featuring live bands while you enjoy delicious and affordable food, Tambayan sa Bulacao is everyone’s favorite hangout spot since it opened. The place is generally friendly to people of all ages, and the place has a wide array of food selections.
- Location: 69 Natalio B. Bacalso Ave, Cebu City — few meters away from Pardo Church (going south)
- Opening hours: 5PM to 12AM daily
- Contact no.: (032) 384-1829
- Food Stalls Available: Cocina Bulacao, EAJ Seafood, Eat All You Can Ni Juan, Blossom Milk Tea, SK Chicken and Burger
8. Naga Food Park
For those who are in the south, this is the food park for you. Naga Food Park displays different food shops with a variety of selections, with sea food as the main sellers as this park is near the shore. Strolling afterwards in the famous Naga Boardwalk makes it a perfect night for everyone.
- Location: City of Naga, Cebu — near Naga City Boardwalk
- Opening hours: 5PM to 2AM, Mondays to Sundays
- Food Stalls Available: I Love Siomai, Aventino’s Pizza, Kinamot Sa Sugbo BBQ Grill, Crab Republik, Kusina ni Mattoy
- More details: https://sugbo.ph/2019/naga-food-park/
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.