Opened last May 2021, Midwest Food Park in Tuburan is the newest food market that is uniquely designed to cater the food cravings, all in one place.
From local to western cuisines, every food choices are particularly thought of. The ambience and style are meticulously made to give comfort and best dining experience. Heading North for a road trip? This food hub is conveniently located right at the heart of Tuburan.
Here are some of the food stalls available at Midwest Food Park:
- Pork Bbq
- Chicken Bbq
- Shallow fried chicken
- chicken lumpia
- Sizzling Sisig
- Sizziling gambas
- Sizzling squid
- Sizzling Angus beef
- Burgers( Regular & cheese)
- Popcorn ( cheese, Bbq, & sourcream)
- Fries ( Cheese,bbq & sourcream
- Hotdog Sandwich
- Ribs (Spicy & Regular)
- Pork(Sweet & Sour)
- Bites Side Adobo
Pizza & Beer:
- Greeny Italian Pizza
- Classic Cheese
- Milktea’s and Fruit Tea’s
Not only you will enjoy the wide variety of food and drinks, Midwest Food Park proves it’s the best tambayan in town as they also have acoustic nights every weekend.
Rates & Other Information
- Opening hours: 12NN to 10PM, Fridays to Sundays
- Contact number: 0977-826-7922
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/midwestfoodpark
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Corner F. Estrella Street Antonio Y De Pio National Highway, Poblacion, Tuburan, Northwest of Cebu — approx. 2.5 hours away from the city.
- Via Trancentral Highway. There are van for hire stationed at Ayala terminal that are routed directly to Tuburan. It will take around 1-2 hour drive depending on the traffic.The fare is around 160.00php per head. From the town proper you can ride a trisykad that will take you to Midwest Food Park.
- Via Lugo/Sogod. Fare is around 100.00php per head. Travel time is around 3-4 hours from the terminal depending on the traffic. Drop off at Tuburan town proper and ride a trisykad going to Midwest Food Park.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “MIDWEST FOOD PARK” in Barangay 6, Tuburan Cebu at the back of Tuburan Cafe, Parking space is available.