An exclusive paradise is awaiting for your visit.
Stretching its white sand beach in the northern part of Cebu, Cebu R Resort is a must-visit for your next getaway. This place is definitely perfect for a hideout with friends or family post-quarantine.
Whether or not you’re in for a dip in the pool or a me-time in your own jacuzzi, or have fun under the sun at the beach, you can all do so here at Cebu R Resort.
Love the beach? Cebu R Resort also gives you convenient access to the beautiful white sand beach of Tabuelan, Cebu. It’s also perfect for sunset viewing.
If you’re up for a private, simple, and serene vacation with your loved ones, this is the perfect place for you! Not to mention their lovely, posh-looking rooms and other amenities. It’s a treat for everyone!
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Deluxe R (Double Occupancy): ₱4,800 per night, good for 2pax
- Seaview King R (Double Occupancy): ₱6,400 per night, good for 2pax
- Seaview Triple R (Triple Occupancy): ₱7,500 per night, good for 3pax
- Family R: ₱9,000 per night, good for 6pax
- Ocean Villa (Double Occupancy): ₱9,900 per night, good for 2pax
- Ocean Villa (with Jacuzzi): ₱12,000 per night, good for 2pax
- Additional Pax: ₱1,000
- Additional Pax in a Villa: ₱1,500
- Online booking
- Contact numbers: 0917-303-4781 / 0925-888-0084
- Email address: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: www.ceburresort.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cebuRresort
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: Brgy. Tabunok, Tabuelan, Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal at SM City Cebu, ride any bus going to Tabuelan – fare is ₱115-140 (one-way). Drop off at Tabuelan Public Market – where you can buy ahead your food. From the Public Market, ride a motorbike or habal2x going to the resort – fare is ₱40 per person.
BY CAR: If you’re bringing your own vehicle, just navigate via Waze or Google Maps and search for “Cebu R Resort” in Tabuelan, Cebu.