Cebu’s industry hub, Mandaue City, is getting a splash. Prepare yourself to get wet and get challenged. Every fun ride and extreme activity is being prepared for you as it re-opens on March 5, 2022.
The Waterworld Cebu with its 3-hectare complex puts the busy city at the center of tourism as it is the biggest water park in Central Visayas. It officially opened last December 14, 2019 but got temporarily closed due to COVID-19 restrictions and the recent typhoon that hit Cebu in December 2021.
This is the first and biggest venture outside of Iloilo of the Eon Group of Companies, an Iloilo-based real estate, hotel, and food manufacturing sector operator.
Resort Features & Amenities
1. 10 Amazing Extreme Slides
The water park’s main attractions are its extreme slides with 7 different types, including:
- Tornado Water slide
- (2) 15-meter high Mat Racer
- (2) 18-meter high Speed Shooter
- Space Hole
- 40-meter Loop Slide
- Family Camel Slide
- Family Rapid Slide
- Dare Drop Vertical Slide
2. Giant Wave Pool
There is no little or small about this place. An example of that is their 1,500-square-meter wave pool with 1.5-meter-high waves that can accommodate 1,000 people in one time.
This is perfect for the kids, with 9 Kiddie Slides and Giant Buckets!
4. River Rapids
Swim all day with WaterWorld’s 400-meter long Lazy River.
5. Food Outlets
- Food World
- Barbecue Bay
- Tiki Island Bar
- Snack Shack
*All food outlets are on a “pay as you order basis” with your loaded wristband
PROPER SWIMMING ATTIRE
Wearing of proper swimwear is strictly imposed when engaging in all water rides and pool activities.
1. Board Shorts
4. Rash guards
5. Full body Swimsuits
6. Swimming Diapers
• NOT ALLOWED:
1. Regular Diapers
5. Halter Dress
6. Denim Shorts and Boxer Shorts
7. Long Skirts
8. Garments with Sequins and Beads
9. Knitted, Lace and Cotton Fabrics
Rates & Other Information
Updated as of March 2022. WaterWorld Cebu officially reopens on March 5, 2022.
Wednesdays to Sundays: 9AM to 5PM
- Entrance fee:
- ₱350 per head (weekdays) for both kids & adults
- ₱400 per head (weekends & holidays) for both kids & adults
- Kids 3 feet below are FREE OF CHARGE.
- Table rentals: ₱400 per day, good for 8pax
- Locker rentals: ₱100 per locker (same group may share one locker)
- Aqua Suites: ₱2,500 (Day Use only)
- Air-condition function rooms are also available for rent.
- ₱100 – minimum corkage fee for first 3kgs of food
- ₱50 – per kilo in excess of the 3kgs
- ₱500- whole lechon
- Birthday cakes are FREE!
Where to buy the tickets?
You can only avail the tickets onsite or at the ticket counter of WaterWorld Cebu in Mandaue City.
- Contact number: 0928-826-9299
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WaterWorldCebuPhilippines
How to get there?
Location: It is located at Barangay Umapad, Mandaue City, Cebu — near the tip of Marcelo Fernan Bridge in Mandaue City side.