Cebuanos have always been fond of the water. Having it in abundance with all our beaches, falls, lakes, springs and many more, it seems very natural for us to be ‘hydrophilic’ (water-loving) creatures.
So this next big thing in Cebu will surely delight everyone for you’ll have that dip both literally and metaphorically on a whole other level.
Water rides & slides
Playing with water has never been this fun, for there are slides that are just unimaginably high, long and steep, and enormous enough that you can slide together with your friends or family. Tunnel to funnel in you go, and out to the splashing and relaxing waters.
These extreme rides and water play are carefully designed to be safe and there are also precautionary measures and rules to follow before you take them on.
- Tornado Water slide
- (2) 15-meter high Mat Racer
- (2) 18-meter high Speed Shooter
- Space Hole
- 40-meter Loop Slide
- Family Camel Slide
- Family Rapid Slide
- Dare Drop Vertical Slide
Children’s Playground & Wave Pool
For the children they have the children’s playground complete with fountains, sprinkles, semi-obstacles and child friendly slides to make it more enjoyable for them.
This happy place is also surrounded by the lazy pool where you can just float around with your floaties.
WaterWorld Cebu has surely splashed its way into our hearts. Plan that water adventure now.
PROPER SWIMMING ATTIRE
Wearing of proper swimwear is strictly imposed when engaging in all water rides and pool activities.
1. Board Shorts
4. Rash guards
5. Full body Swimsuits
6. Swimming Diapers
• NOT ALLOWED:
1. Regular Diapers
5. Halter Dress
6. Denim Shorts and Boxer Shorts
7. Long Skirts
8. Garments with Sequins and Beads
9. Knitted, Lace and Cotton Fabrics
Rates & Other Information
Updated as of April 2021.
Saturdays & Sundays: 9AM to 5PM (starting April 4, 2021)
April 2021 Promo:
- Day Use: P500 per head (Buy 10 tickets, Get 1 FREE)
- Multiple entry in one day per ticket
- Entrance fee:
- ₱400 per head (weekdays) for both kids & adults
- ₱500 per head (weekends) for both kids & adults
- Kids 3 feet below are FREE OF CHARGE.
- Table rentals: ₱400 per day, good for 8pax
- Locker rentals: ₱100 per locker (same group may share one locker)
- Aqua Suites: ₱2,500 (Day Use only)
- Air-condition function rooms are also available for rent.
*Strictly NO outside food & drinks allowed. There are several food outlets inside the resort.
Where to buy the tickets?
You can only avail the tickets onsite or at the ticket counter of WaterWorld Cebu in Mandaue City.
It is located at Barangay Umapad, Mandaue City, Cebu — near the tip of Marcelo Fernan Bridge in Mandaue City side.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.