In case you still don’t know, Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC) in Cebu City opened its Drive-Thru & Walk-Thru swabbing test center for SARS CoV2 (COVID-19) since July 2020.
This is a program of their Subnational Laboratory (SNL) in line with the expanded testing guidelines per DOH Memorandum 2020-0258-A.
Although they have temporarily closed when Typhoon Odette hit the island, VSMMC re-opened their free RT-PCR Testing service on January 14, 2022. Yes, you read it right — the testing is FREE and is open to the public for drive-thru or walk-thru but online booking is required.
- Click the link provided.
- Fill up Case Investigation Form and choose a schedule online.
- On the testing day, Print/Save QR code and bring Valid ID
- Present QR code, Valid ID and register at tent A
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be given a bar code sticker
- For Swabbing:
- Walk-thru subjects to tent C
- Drive-thru subjects drives to tent D or E
- Scanning of bar code and verification of subject identification
- Nasopharyngeal swab (NPS) / Oropharyngeal swab (OPS)
- After swabbing, exit the area through:
- Walk-thru subjects exits via B. Rodriguez gate
- Drive-thru subjects exits via Jones Avenue exit gate
- Releasing of results through email is in 2-3 days and a copy will be given to your Local Government Unit (LGU) through DOH-RESU for contact tracing.
Registration & Other Information
Registration link: https://vsmmconline.doh.gov.ph:7003
- Operating hours: 9am-3pm (Mon-Fri)
- Exact Location: B. Rodriguez St., Cebu City (near Fuente Osmena Circle)
Note: Due to voluminous registrations, there are times that the link is not accessible, however, retry and/or contact them through their page.