In case you still don’t know, Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC) in Cebu City opened its Drive-Thru & Walk-Thru swabbing test center for SARS CoV2 (COVID-19) since July 2020.
This is a program of their Subnational Laboratory (SNL) in line with the expanded testing guidelines per DOH Memorandum 2020-0258-A.
Although they have temporarily closed when Typhoon Odette hit the island, VSMMC re-opened their free RT-PCR Testing service on January 14, 2022. Yes, you read it right — the testing is FREE and is open to the public for drive-thru or walk-thru but online booking is required.
- Click the link provided.
- Fill up Case Investigation Form and choose a schedule online.
- On the testing day, Print/Save QR code and bring Valid ID
- Present QR code, Valid ID and register at tent A
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be given a bar code sticker
- For Swabbing:
- Walk-thru subjects to tent C
- Drive-thru subjects drives to tent D or E
- Scanning of bar code and verification of subject identification
- Nasopharyngeal swab (NPS) / Oropharyngeal swab (OPS)
- After swabbing, exit the area through:
- Walk-thru subjects exits via B. Rodriguez gate
- Drive-thru subjects exits via Jones Avenue exit gate
- Releasing of results through email is in 2-3 days and a copy will be given to your Local Government Unit (LGU) through DOH-RESU for contact tracing.
Registration & Other Information
Registration link: https://vsmmconline.doh.gov.ph:7003
- Operating hours: 9am-3pm (Mon-Fri)
- Exact Location: B. Rodriguez St., Cebu City (near Fuente Osmena Circle)
Note: Due to voluminous registrations, there are times that the link is not accessible, however, retry and/or contact them through their page.
Free swab test
Free swab test
what if you will return to Cebu on the next day coz your just going to take an exam in Manila do you need such Test for travel permission.