Moalboal will never run out of reasons to attract tourists and locals alike. Aside from the world-renowned diving spots, they are endowed with beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters.
Adding to the already long roster of world-class resorts in Moalboal is the newly-opened Qm Diving Resort. It’s pretty new and the construction is not even near completion yet, but it’s already drawing attention from locals and tourists.
For one, the location of Qm Diving Resort is probably one of its best assets. It has a white sand beach with clear waters and is one the best spots in Moalboal for some stunning sunset view. From the resort, you can already see the nearby Pescador Island.
For now, the resort has Bahay Kubo-inspired cottages that can accommodate a group of 10 persons. One of the most popular spots in the resort is their wooden stairs on top of some limestones that leads to the beach below.
Qm Diving Resort is still on its construction phase, but as early as now, we can say that this will be one of the hottest spots in Moalboal in the coming months and must be on every tourist’s “to watch out for” list.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Monday-Friday: 8AM to 8PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 8AM to 10PM
- Entrance fee: None, but required to avail any cottage
- Table with chairs (Day Use): P400 good for 4 persons
- Regular Cottage (Day Use): P1,000 good for 6 persons
- Family Cottage (Day Use): P2,000 good for 15 persons
- Airconditioned Standard Room Cottage:
- Day Use: P2,500 good for 2 persons
- Overnight: P3,000 per night, good for 2 persons
- Airconditioned Family Room Cottage:
- Overnight: P7,000 per night, good for 6 persons
- Excess head is P150 per head
- Contact numbers: 0997-741-5986 / 0975-132-1617 / 0906-890-0564
- Facebook Page: N/A
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Bas Gamay, Moalboal, Southern Cebu — approx. 3 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: Ride a bus bound for Moalboal via Barili or Badian at Cebu City’s South Bus Terminal. Fare is around P120 and takes around 2.5-3 hours. Once you get off at Moalboal, ride a tricycle to QM Beach Resort.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Qm Diving Resort” in Moalboal. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.