Every day is summer on the sandy shores of Playa del Carmelo.
Playa del Carmelo is a family-friendly beach resort with an expansive beach space for families to enjoy with their loved ones. It is nestled on the pristine white sand shores of Maravilla and is open to any and every person who loves spending vacations under the sun.
Playa del Carmelo sits comfortably along the shores of Maravilla and offers visitors of the white sand paradise budget-friendly and spacious cottages that’s perfect a for a hearty salu-salo.
The white sand strip of the beach extends quite the distance on both ends and the beachfront also has the space to accommodate many families. Lining the pristine shores are rows of palm trees that extend just as long as the beach and as far as the eye can see. Turquoise waters also trace the coastline and go as far as the eye can see – truly a tropical paradise.
The expansive beach of Playa del Carmelo gives everyone ample space for everyone to do virtually any kind of activity in the sands. The lack of rocks and pebbles on the sand make the experience much more pleasant and comfortable making activities such as beach volleyball or frisbee much more enjoyable.
Everyone can lay down their picnic cloth and there would still be enough space where kids could run around and chase one another.
Note, as of this time of pandemic, beach camping has been prohibited.
Playa del Carmelo is the definition of a tropical paradise with a beauty that can make anyone forget the stresses of life.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Small Room: P1,500, plus P200 for overnight
- Big Room: P2,000, plus P200 for overnight
- Tent Rental: P500 per night (good for 6 persons)
- Tent Space: P150 per night, bring your own tent
- Table: P250 per table
- Closed Cottage (Small): P1,500, plus P200 for overnight
- Closed Cottage (Big): P3,000, plus P200 for overnight
- Open Cottage (Small): P800, plus P200 for overnight
- Open Cottage (Standard): P1,000, plus P200 for overnight
- Open Cottage (Front): P1,200, plus P200 for overnight
- Open Cottage (Big): P1,500, plus P200 for overnight
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0963-273-7940
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Playa-Del-Carmelo-394925111358580/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Maravilla, Tabuelan, North-Western Cebu — 2-3 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to Tabuelan – fare is ~P100 per person. Drop off at Tabuelan Public Market – where you can buy ahead your food. From the Public Market, ride a motorbike or habal-habal going to Maravilla Brgy Hall. Once you’ve arrived at the Barangay Hall, you will see a basketball court behind it. Walk through the eskinita or alley for about 3-5 minutes until you reach the beach.
Hi good day mam / sir. Konsehal frelin ni of maravilla. Just want to make it clear no tent allowed pata diri sa maravilla. Pls lang ko edit sa inyo ha post sir/maam para dili ma mislead ang mga beach goers. Salamat