Anyone looking for an adventure in nature and a great accommodation in a single trip will find themselves at home in Papa Tasie Family Hotel and Resort.
Papa Tasie Family Hotel and Resort is a lakeside resort that offers more than one way to enjoy the prolific surroundings of Lake Danao. The thriving plants and other flora coupled by the various fauna make it a lovely nature park that will pique the interest of kids and also create a therapeutic experience for adults.
It doubles the thrill for adults as it brings out their curiosity while they explore various wonders in Lake Danao. It is truly a family-oriented resort that not only provides enjoyment for the kids but the adults as well.
Outside of the rooms are various adventures prepared by the resort to allow families to appreciate the beauty of Lake Danao as well as to provide them with fun memories together – activities such as ziplines, paddle boats on the lake, and a charming park to boot.
Everyone is guaranteed to have a blast with the various activities waiting for them. Additionally, those who love taking pictures will find themselves with an ample amount of photos with the lovely natural background and the rustic sceneries of the resort itself. Sure enough, kids and adults alike will be leaving the resort with more than enough memories for the trip home.
Staying true to its name as a resort, they offer quality accommodations that provide comfort and security to every guest. They have a wide array of rooms with simple interiors and a cozy ambiance that provides the needed retreat families look for at the end of the day. Rooms are properly equipped with necessities for a comfortable stay such as TVs, air conditioning, bed, and bath.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P100 per person
- Lake Danao Park: P50 per person
Promo Rates: P1,000, good for 3 days and 2 nights
- 3 Days & 2 Nights good for 3 persons per room plus P150 for the additional 1 person (Pay at hotel upon arrival).
- 1 person free zipline ride per voucher.
- Unlimited use of hotel amenities (Pool, Bar)- Once they are completed and open
- Meals not included (Restaurant on site affordable food).
- Toiletries not included (bring your own).
- Per voucher valid for 3 years and open dated usable anytime (Subject to availability via confirmation).
- Online booking
- Contact number: 0929-660-6296
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PapaTasieResortOfficial/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Lake Danao, San Francisco, Camotes, Northern Cebu — approx. 3 hours away from Cebu City (including ferry travel time)
You have three (3) options going to/from Camotes Islands:
- OPTION 1: OCEANJET FAST CRAFT
– Travel Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
– Cebu Port: Pier 1, Cebu City
– Camotes Port: Poro, Camotes
– Advantages: Take this option if you want to arrive faster, and you live/stay near Pier 1 or SM City Cebu or you’re from Southern Cebu.
- OPTION 2: JOMALIA RORO/EXPRESS
– Travel Time: 2 hours
– Cebu Port: Danao City Port
– Camotes Port: Consuelo, Camotes
– Advantages: Take this option if you want to save 50% on transportation, if you’re willing to travel or you’re from/near Danao City.
- OPTION 3: JOMALIA FAST CRAFT
– Travel Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
– Cebu Port: MACTAN WHARF of Island Central Mactan Mall
– Camotes Port: Consuelo, Camotes
– Advantages: Take this option if you want to arrive faster, and you live/stay near Mactan.
Option 1: OCEANJET FAST CRAFT
- Travel Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Cebu Port: Pier 1, Cebu City
- Camotes Port: Poro, Camotes
- OceanJet Contact Numbers: (032) 255 7560 / 255 0115 / 0917 638 0000 (Inquiries only / No online or phone bookings)
Option 2: JOMALIA RORO / EXPRESS
- Travel Time: 2 hours
- Cebu Port: Danao City Port
- Camotes Port: Consuelo, Camotes
- Jomalia Contact Numbers: (032) 346-0421 / 0949 163 0892 / 0995 107 1720 (Inquiries only / No online or phone bookings)
- For adults, Economy: ₱220 (₱250 for aircon)
- For Seniors/PWD, Economy: ₱157 (₱179 for aircon)
- For Students, Economy: ₱176 (₱200 for aircon)
- For Minors (3-10), Economy: ₱110 (₱125 for aircon)
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.