Cast under a spell of an elven forest. That is what the beauty of Club Serena Resort does as soon as you step into the resort.
Located in Basdaku, Moalboal, this thousand square meters nature haven have suites, caverns and treehouses feel like it’s all part of the woods. All the buildings and structures don’t take away from nature but have found its way to coexist with the trees. Their treehouses are so elegant, it makes you want to climb to bed often and literally.
It comes with the idyllic sea of White beach in Moalboal too with its sparkling sand, amazing dive sites, and awesome sunsets. It’s a complete package of relaxation in just a few steps.
Outdoor Shower & Bath
One of the highlights of our stay is their “Outdoor Rain Shower and Bathtub” which you don’t actually see very often in resorts. Bathing under the always changing sky where you can be greeted with beautiful clouds, a starry night sky or a natural rain shower all for yourself.
Sound of trees, birds and waves
It has a very “exclusive” atmosphere that makes the breathtaking scenery more special and personal. Relaxing while being surrounded by the sound of trees, birds and waves gives you that sense of peace.
One of the many spectacles in club serena is the unique set of rooms/accommodations they have. Each one a different style, ambiance and perks.
- Governor’s Suite – on the first level of the suites building. It’s a large spacious room that faces a large lap pool, exclusive to suite guests.
- Merman’s Cavern – on the second level of the suites building with a balcony overlooking the sea. The rear view is facing the 2nd pool of the resort and beautiful mountains. Bed Size: 2 Double
- Beach Front House – located beside the bar and restaurant, with the best view of the sea. A garden surrounds this cottage. The bedroom is separated from the living room. This room has Cable TV, Hot and Cold Shower, Mini Bar and Intercom.
- Tree House 1 and 2 – a favorite of guests. These Tree Houses are built on posts elevating it. It also has a wraparound terrace. Bed Size: 1 Queen
- Rajah Cottage – located near the bar and restaurant, pool and beach front of the resort. Its design is rustic and cozy. Bed Size: 1 Queen
- Cottages 1 and 2 – located side by side, close to the bar and restaurant of the resort. They have a native/rustic design and a view of the sea. Bed Size: 1 Queen
- Coral Room – located beside the suites of Club Serena Resort, close to our second pool. Bed Size: 1 Queen
Step into the waters and let the sand and sea take all your worries away at Club Serena resort.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee:
- P1200 per adult (P500 consumable)
- P600 per child,7-12yrs old (P250 consumable)
- Opening hours: 8AM to 5PM (Daily)
- Coral Room: P3,400 per night, good for 2 pax
- Cottages: P3,960 per night, good for 2 pax
- Rajah Cottage: P4,630 per night, good for 2 pax
- Beachfront House: P4,955, good for 2 pax
- Mermaid’s/Merman’s cavern: P6,445, good for 2 pax
- Governor & Chairman Suite: P6,930, good for 2 pax
- Tree Houses: P9,060/ good for 4 pax
Note: All rooms are inclusive with two (2) plated breakfast
- *Extra bed: P300
- *Extra person w/ bed and breakfast: P700
- Online booking
- Corkage fee: Yes (P500-P1,000)
- Club Serena restaurant: 6AM-10PM
- Contact numbers: 0917 872 6367/ 032 402 9800 (look for Jeiziel)
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/clubserenaresort/?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Website: https://www.clubserenaresort.com/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Club Serena resort, White Beach, Basdaku, Moalboal, Southern Cebu – approx. 3-4 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: Go to Cebu City South Bus Terminal and ride on a bus bound for Moalboal. Estimated travel time is 3-4 hours. Ask the driver to drop you off at the bus stop in the town center. Register first in the Tourism office in Moalboal as they require this to all tourist that comes for the crowd/tourist control and tracing. After registration, you can ride a multicab (fare: P500/person) or a tricycle (fare: P150/person).
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Club Serena Resort” in Moalboal. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.