This is one of those spots that offers a unique way to experience Cebu.
We all know what mangroves are and what they look like but Black Sand Beach Resort takes mangroves to the next level.
The main attraction of Black Sand Beach Resort is not their black sand but actually the forest of mangroves that make up the majority of the resort. Aside from a small patch of fine black sand by the beachfront, the entirety of the resort is surrounded by both mangroves, trees, and other flora.
Black Sand Beach Resort is a small, secluded resort within the confines of a small mangrove forest. Unlike the usual mangrove filled with muck and seawater, the place is mostly covered with black sand so guests won’t have to worry about getting wet and uncomfortable.
They also have huts and cottages taking shelter under the shade of the mangrove forest with rooms facing the sea.
The fine black sand and mini-mangrove forest both create an atmosphere that brings the guests closer to nature. For guests who want to experience the blissful seaside views and relaxing natural vibes, then this beach resort in Catmon may just be the place to visit. Guests will wake up to refreshing mornings with the breeze of the sea and the cold morning.
They have rustic benches, chairs, and tables just set up outside where guests can sit and just watch as the waves crash against the shore. The vibrant green of the mangroves and other flora provide a very therapeutic view that makes everyone forget about the stresses of life, giving them the peace of mind they never thought they needed.
Black Sand Beach Resort is a new and unique way to experience the stunning seaside views of Cebu.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Adult (12 years old And above): P30 per person
- Kids (5-12 years old): P20 per child
- Overnight Entrance: P100 per head
- Big Table: P1,500 per table
- Round Table: P500 per table, mangrove area
- Big Umbrella Tent: P500, good for 4 persons
- Small Umbrella Tent: P300, good for 2 persons
- Blue Sandiganan: P50
- Tent Space: P200, bring your own tent
- Extra Bed: P300
- Hendrick’s House: P2,500 per night, good for 4 persons
- Air conditioned
- Kitchen with stove, utensils, and kitchenware
- Comfort Room
- Dining Area
- Fits up to 6 people
- Danielle’s Payag: P1,500 per night, good for 2 persons
- Fan room
- Veranda with seaview
- Fits up to 4 people
- Extra Person Fees: P100 per person, up to max. capacity of room only
- Contact numbers: 0918-683-4347 / 0917-880-2310
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Black-Sand-Beach-Resort-110441877451166/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Sto. Niño, Flores, Catmon, Northern Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal at SM City Cebu, ride a Ceres bus bound for Catmon. Inform the driver that you’re going to get off near “Naghalin Bridge” in Catmon, Cebu (just along the highway).
BY CAR/PRIVATE VEHICLE: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Naghalin Bridge” in Catmon, Cebu. Ask around for directions going to the resort. Parking is available upon arrival.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.