In the famous town of Moalboal resides a bamboo village secluded from the hectic life of the busy metro. Every visitor will find their senses stimulated as they immerse themselves in the natural surroundings of Bamboo House Resort.
Nestled 15 minutes away by foot from Basdaku Beach Resort, Bamboo House Resort offers a relaxing experience in their rustic bamboo huts and a soothing sight of nature through their mini-gardens and other surrounding flora. Guests will find it therapeutic to wake up to refreshing mornings and the sweet sound of birds tweeting.
Food won’t be a problem as the resort has two options for the guests to stay filled – either rent the kitchen to cook their own food or they can have their meals cooked by the staff. They can share their meals at a table at the center of the resort or they can have it in the comfort of their bamboo houses. Either way, they would be enjoying the food, the good company, and the peaceful atmosphere.
The exterior of the bamboo huts already has the look of relaxation with a porch extending out from the rooms – the perfect place to spend peaceful mornings reading a book or while eating breakfast.
Inside the huts are rooms with the same rustic vibe as the outside with comfortable beds positioned near the windows for a cool night.
At night, the majestic tree standing at the center becomes illuminated by the beautiful lights hung at its branches. This bamboo hut haven in Moalboal will surely be a vacation well-spent as guests surround themselves with the serenity of nature.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- 2-bedroom cottage: ₱500 per night, good for 2 persons/room
- Single Detached Room: ₱650 per night, good for 2 persons
- Cottage w/ Sala: ₱800 per night, good for 2 persons
- Modern Filipino Bahay Kubo: ₱800 per night, good for 2-3 persons
- Barkada Cottage: ₱1,200 per night, good for 4 persons
- Family Cottage: ₱1,500 per night, good for 5-8 persons
- Rental Fee: ₱150 for 4 persons, but prices will vary depending on the size of the group. Contact the resort for more information
- Includes: Gas stove, pots, rice cooker, grill
- Pick-up service: ₱150, good for 2 persons + ₱50 per extra person
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0943-097-5404
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bamboohouseresort/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Saavedra, Moalboal, Cebu – 15 minutes by foot from Basdaku Beach Resort
BY BUS: Find your way to the Cebu South Bus Terminal. Ride a bus that’s bound for Moalboal via Barili/Badian. Ask the driver to drop you off at Gaisano Grand Mall or at the town proper. If dropping off at the town proper, you may arrange a service with the resort beforehand to pick you up from there. Otherwise, ask around for directions.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Moalboal Bamboo House Saavedra Basdaku” in Moalboal. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.