Have you ever experienced the beach in its rawest form?
Imagine a strip of shore just barely touched with nothing but the serenity of the sea and the fine sands occupying the space. Although it is possible, it is rare because once beaches are discovered, they are immediately turned into resorts and quickly populated by people.
Aroma Residence is a fairly new beach destination that is barely touched with wooden cottages as the only things occupying the shore, which still leaves a big chunk of the shore free for other activities. Surrounding the sandy shores are patches of grass and other flora that makes the area feel secluded from civilization.
Immediately at the front of the shore is a thicket of mangroves, both young and old, which curious cats could explore using the resort’s rentable rafts.
The spacious beachfront is more than enough for a picnic on a hot afternoon under the shade of the lone tree on the sand or under the adorable umbrellas lining the shore. Pictorials are also an option to capture the scenic view of the ocean while passing the time. The treehouse and the swing would definitely be great places for some photo op.
As kids are chasing each other around on the sand or splashing about in the water, the adults could be smoking some barbecue – using their own grilling set – for a hefty lunch to pair with the sunny weather. At sundown, everybody could settle down on the beachfront and witness the magnificent view of the setting sun.
Of course, with a space that big, guests shouldn’t miss the chance to set up their tents and spend a lovely night under the dim light of the starry sky. One whole day could be spent in many fun ways with friends, family, and the humble and peaceful cream-colored beach of the Aroma Residence.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: ₱5 per person
- Overnight Room: P1800, good for 2
- Additional Persons: P150 per foam, P50 per pillow; up to 3 additional only
- Tent Space: P100 per tent, free for day use
COTTAGE and OTHER FEES:
- Big Cottage: P250 per cottage
- Small Cottage: P150 per cottage
- Big Raft: P400, good for 3 hours
- Small Raft: P50, good for 3 hour
- Softdrinks: P20 per case
- Beer and Other Drinks: P50 per case
- Hard Drinks (e.g. Emperador): P5 per bottle
- Contact numbers: 0916-732-8087
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Aroma-Residence-630187487606218/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Campatoc, Talisay, Daanbantayan, Northern Cebu — approx. 3.5 hours away from the city.