A travel to Moalboal surely is going to be exhausting due to the numerous activities that the town offers. Thus, after a tiring day of swimming and diving, you need a place that resembles home and will give you some time to rest and re-energize. Parrot Resort is one of the top choices.
It’s located about 5 minutes away from the Panagsama beach and has a feels-like-home vibes to it.
Parrot Resort has a swimming pool that is surrounded by a spacious patio and green tropical plants. The 33 x 16 feet pool is chlorine-free and uses Bionizer and Oxigen for filters. They also have a pool-side mini bar.
True to its name, the resort has several gentle parrots in the area which you can feed and interact with.
Other amenities include a free fitness gym for health buffs, billiards, table tennis, darts, a barbecue area (with free charcoal), a kitchen, and shower baths.
Parrot Resort also rents out mountain bikes and motor bikes if you want to explore around Moalboal. And if you want a relaxing massage, they also have a massage therapist.
Parrot Resort also offers a breakfast buffet from 7AM to 10AM. This is already included in their room fees.
Swiss inspired rooms
To ensure a more comfortable stay and experience in Moalboal like no other, Parrot Resort made all of its rooms fit the Swiss standards. All rooms have huge beds, own minibar and wall safe, own veranda, and more.
Parrot Resort at Night
Parrot Resort lights up at night and can be the perfect end to a day of diving and swimming. We will just let the photos speak for the beauty of this resort at night.
Parrot Beach Resort is definitely a must-try accommodation in Moalboal.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: Only those who have booked a room are allowed inside the premises. Use of the pool and other amenities are only for guests who checked in.
- Standard room: P3,230 per night (2 persons)
- Deluxe room: P3,400 per night (2 persons)
- Superior room: P3,485 per night (2 persons)
- Family room: P3,740 per night (2 adults)
- Apartment suite: P4,080 per night (2 adults)
- Check in is at 2PM and check out is at 12NN.
- All room rates include a breakfast buffet and pool use. Buffet is from 7AM-10AM.
- Room rates are cheaper if you book for more than one night.
- Korean BBQ – P3,000 (minimum of 2 persons)
- Mountain bikes for rent – P100 per day
- Motor bikes for rent – P400-P500 per day
- Dry massage – P900 per hour
- Oil massage – P800 per hour
- Foot massage – P800 per hour
- Thai massage – P900 per hour
- Online booking
- Contact number: (032) 401-3660
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ParrotResortMoalboal
- Website: Online booking
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Panagsama Road, Moalboal, Cebu (south, 2.5 – 3 hours from Cebu City)
BY BUS: Ride a bus bound for Moalboal via Barili or Badian at Cebu City’s South Bus Terminal. Fare is around P120 and takes around 2.5-3 hours. Once you get off at Moalboal, ride a tricycle to Parrot Beach Resort (Panagsama Road). Travel time is around 20 minutes.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Parrot Resort” in Moalboal. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.