After hundreds of Cebuanos expressed dismay after waiting and lining up for their month-long free upsize promo this August but left with nothing, famous milk tea brand Macao Imperial Tea (MIT) has finally set the record straight about its Cebu branches.
Macao revealed that as of this time, Ayala Central Bloc is the only operational branch they have in Cebu that is official and licensed by the group.
Moreover, their branches at SM Seaside City Cebu and SM City Cebu are set to re-open very soon.
Macao Imperial Tea also delivered the good news that they will be opening two more branches soon at Island Central Mall Mactan and Robinsons Fuente.
All other MIT stores in Cebu — the ones at APM Mall and Mactan Newtown — are not affiliated with them and are not using MIT ingredients. They said this issue is currently being dealt by their legal team.
To summarize, these are the official branches of MIT in Cebu:
- Ayala Central Bloc – only operational for now
- SM Seaside City Cebu (re-opening to be announced)
- SM City Cebu (re-opening to be announced)
- Island Central Mall Mactan (new branch opening soon)
- Robinsons Fuente (new branch opening soon)