The place is just as comfortable as the sound of its name.
Need to take a break and unwind away from the city? We have a new place that is perfect for you. Whether you’re planning to go alone, with your partner, a group, or the whole family, they’ll surely be able to accommodate.
Happy Bear Villa offers comfortable and relaxing rooms for your next vacation. Only few meters away from the beautiful beaches of Moalboal, you can surely relax and enjoy its beauty. On top of it, this place is also located near Moalboal’s famous tourist spots, making it a more perfect place for you to stay.
If you don’t feel like going on an adventure though, they also have an indoor pool where you can take a dip to cool yourselves. This place is definitely a place where we should be!
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Budget Room: P1,300 per night, good for 2 persons
- Bamboo Hut: P2,000 per night, good for 4 persons
- Villa: P3,000 per night, good for 4 persons
- Extra person: P350 per night
- You would need to secure a tourism slip from the Tourism Office. This is to be presented upon reservation.
- Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 NN
- Contact numbers: 0917-100-8702 / 0933-581-8536
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Happy-Bear-Villa-Moalboal-Cebu-119064539483106/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Happy Bear Villa Brgy. Kalingking Saavedra, Moalboal, Southern Cebu — approx. 2.5 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: From South Bus Terminal, take a bus going to Moalboal. Inform the driver to drop you off at the Municipality of Moalboal. From there, ride a tricycle named “Saavedra” that will take you to the resort.
BY CAR: If you have your own vehicle, navigate with Waze or Google Map and set your destination to ‘Happy Bear Moalboal’ in Brgy. Saavedra Kalingking, Moalboal.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.