Imagine starting your day by waking up in the morning on your comfortably soft bed, peering through the glass windows and instantly seeing the beautiful sunrise over the ocean’s horizon.
Sounds tempting, doesn’t it? Satisfy your temptations by staying at Cocina Calza Shores Resort. Located in Dalaguete in southern Cebu, this resort prides itself of the beautiful view when watching the sunrise. It is by the ocean, adding a beautiful complement serving reflections of the sunrays.
Feel the warmth of the sun greet you in the morning. It surely is a dream-come-true for the weary and tired souls who need a little bit of sunshine in their life.
Around 5 to 6 PM, at this time of the year, the sky turns pink, adding a new level of comfort and aesthetic to the place itself. Truly, the Cocina Calza Shores Resort is a beautiful place to stay in during your vacation in the south, especially for those who would like to see the world in a new and beautiful perspective.
The resort has even more to offer than just the spectacular view, making it an exclusive haven for friends, families, or those who just love to hang out and relax in paradise. Their amenities include:
- 3 Air conditioned rooms with CR and water heater for shower
- Dining Table
- Sofa and Lazy Boy Chairs
- Cable and Internet
- Infinity Pool
- Mahjong Table
Rates & Other Information
- Nightly rate: ₱20,000, good for 10 pax
- In excess of 10 people, there is an additional fee of ₱750 per head.
- Kids 2 years old and below are free.
- Rent out the whole place only. Check in time 2pm, check out time 12nn.
- Full payment is required to confirm the reservation plus a refundable security deposit of Php 5,000 to cover for the incidental fees.
- No lifeguard on duty for guests maximum privacy. Please be cautious if you are with kids. The owners will not be liable for any incidents.
- Social: Facebook Page (message them on Facebook to reserve & book)
- Contact number: Not available
- Email address: Not available
How to get there?
Exact location: Magsasay St., Tawi-tawi, Dalaguete, Southern Cebu — 3-4 hours away from Cebu City.
BY CAR: It’s recommended to bring your own vehicle for convenience. You may navigate via Waze and search for “Cocina Calza Shores Resort”.
BY BUS: From the South Bus Terminal, ride a bus bound for Dalaguete in southern Cebu. Inform the driver to drop you off at Petron – Dalaguete. From there, ride a tricycle or habal-habal going to the resort.
- Historic San Guillermo Church
- Dalaguete Park and Baywalk
- Osmeña Peak
- Kandungaw Peak
- Casino Peak
- Strawberry Farm
- Sunflower Garden
- Learn more about Dalaguete’s newest attractions here: https://sugbo.ph/2018/dalaguete-cebu-tourist-spots/
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.