The country’s biggest safari has finally re-opened.
Our animal-friends are all set to get an audience soon, but with the restrictions of the new normal, let us not expect a jam-packed visit to them.
Starting September 18, Cebu Safari & Adventure Park reopens its doors to welcome you to their new normal. After being closed due to the pandemic, they have prepped well enough and have prepped our animal-friends to welcome us.
However, with the pandemic at hand, they have also made sure to implement guidelines to protect us and our animal-friends.
- No walk-in guests are allowed; all bookings must be done online via CebuSafari.ph
- Temperature check required before entering
- Health Checklist and Travel History Form are required
- Wearing of a face mask is mandatory
- Social Distancing is strictly implemented
Though not all of their attractions are opened yet, you can still live your adventure in the wild! I suggest you tag your loved ones along and enjoy being in the wild.
Rates & Other Information
- Adults: ₱600 per head
- Children & senior citizens must be accompanied by guests with pre-booked tickets.
- Child tickets & senior citizen discounts can only be availed at the park (subject to the park’s existing requirements & guidelines).
*Rates above are “Welcome Back” promo rates and may be changed without prior notice.
How to book online?
- Log on to www.cebusafari.ph
- Click on the tickets tab
- Key in the number of tickets you wish to buy.
- Click Get Tickets.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Fill in the information needed.
- Choose the payment type.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions of Cebu Safari & Adventure Park
- Key in your debit card or credit card details
- Click Proceed
- Wait for your e-Ticket with QR Code to be generated.
- Once generated, print out or save your e-Ticket/s on your phone and present this at the Park Ticket Counters when you come to visit.
How to get there?
Exact location: Toril, Brgy Corte, Carmen, Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from Cebu City.
For convenience, it’s recommended to bring your own vehicle or rent a van/car. You may just simply navigate via Waze or Google Maps and search for “Cebu Safari and Adventure Park”. Cebu Safari is located approx. 8km away from the highway. The landmark is the Carmen National High School — if you’re coming from Cebu City, make a left turn before this school. There are signages along the road to guide you.