“Did you say unlimited shrimps? Shut up and take my money!”
For only ₱399 per head, you can already devour eat-all-you-can flavored shrimps and rice, at Boiling Shrimp Hauz in Cebu City.
This seafood restaurant, which has been in the city for 4 years, is now a sought-after resto after going viral on Facebook. People are flocking in (and lining up) for their fresh, tasty and boiling shrimps that come in four (4) flavors: Western Cajun, Indian Curry, Garlic Butter, and Singaporean Chili.
Open daily from 11AM to 2PM and 5PM to 10PM, Boiling Shrimp Hauz is located at Century Plaza Complex in Cebu City — across Mango Square / STC.
1. Mabolo Branch
- Location: F. Cabahug St, Cebu City — beside Barbeque Boss, near Landers
- Operating hours: 10AM to 5AM (the next day) daily; Unlimited serving is only available from 10AM to 10PM
2. Century Plaza Branch
- Location: Century Plaza Complex, Juana Osmena, Cebu City — across Mango Square / STC.
- Operating hours: 10AM to 10PM daily
- Contact number: (032) 262-4692
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Century Plaza Complex, Juana Osmena, Cebu City — across Mango Square / STC.
– Ride any jeepney going to Mango Ave. Drop off at National Book Store – Mango or Caltex Gas Station. From there, walk a little further for 5 minutes going to Century Plaza.
– Ride any jeepney passing through Fuente Osmena Circle (going to Capitol / Colon). Drop off at Hi-Precision Fuente. From there, walk a little further for 5-10 minutes going to Century Plaza.
BY CAR: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and pin your location to “Century Plaza Hotel”. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.