Hello my shrimp-loving friends.
You might wanna hold on to some of those food money you’ve saved for the best-tasting UNLIMITED Boiling Shrimp Hauz is opening a new branch in Mabolo (beside BBQ Boss, near Landers).
Those fresh and big shrimps is what makes the place famous. Imagine how good their food must taste that this seafood restaurant still has customers lining up.
For only 399 pesos, you get eat all the shrimps your stomach can take and even choose the level of spiciness you are craving for: non-spicy, mild, medium, or xxx.
Anyone and everyone who goes crazy for shrimps should really visit.
Boiling Shrimp Hauz is open daily from 10AM to 5AM (the next day); unlimited serving is only available from 10AM to 10PM. It is located along F. Cabahug St, Cebu City — beside Barbeque Boss, near Landers Superstore.
Every flavor is distinct enough that you’ll never notice you’ve been binge eating until your plate is empty and it’s time for another set of order.
- Western Cajun
- Indian curry
- Garlic butter
- Singaporean chili
Seafood Ala Carte
They are other seafood for you to try as well. Because why settle for just one sea food dish when you can have a feast of them?
Restaurant & Tambayan
This Boiling shrimp Hauz however, isn’t just an ordinary branch because it is a restaurant by day and transforms into a tambayan/ chill place at night starting 10pm.
Now, you don’t even have to move from that spot to have that nice night cap or hang-out with friends.
1. Mabolo Branch
- Location: F. Cabahug St, Cebu City — beside Barbeque Boss, near Landers
- Operating hours: 10AM to 5AM (the next day) daily; Unlimited serving is only available from 10AM to 10PM
2. Century Plaza Branch
- Location: Century Plaza Complex, Juana Osmena, Cebu City — across Mango Square / STC.
- Operating hours: 10AM to 10PM daily
- Contact number: (032) 262-4692
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: F. Cabahug St, Cebu City — beside Barbeque Boss, near Landers. Only 5 minutes away from Ayala Center Cebu.
BY CAR/GRAB/TAXI: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Boiling Shrimp Hauz Mabolo”. Limited parking space is available.
BY JEEPNEY: If you’re commuting, these are your options:
– From Ayala/Lahug, ride a 04L jeepney and drop off near BBQ Boss.
– From SM City, just ride a 04L jeepney and drop off near BBQ Boss.
– From Colon, ride a 03L jeepney. Inform the driver to drop you off at Cabantan, Brgy. Luz, particularly beside Cebu Catholic Television Netweork (CCTN). Then take a short walk to Boiling Shrimp Hauz.