It’s a bamboo house and it’s beautiful!
If you are already fed up with luxurious hotels and condominiums in the busy city streets, try this eco-staycation among the heights of Moalboal, Tongo Hill Cottages which features its natural field of landscape cuddled among its rich palm trees.
Bamboo crafts have never been this elegant and innovative as each cottage is exclusively fabricated with terrace, open-air shower room with free Wi-Fi services and is lifted fronting upon the highest peak of Cebu.
Tongo Hill Cottages, Moalboal, Cebu stipulates your childlike interests in outdoor activities such as:
- playing volleyball
- horseback riding
- canyoneering in clear water falls
- running along the peaceful harbor
Rates & Other Information
- Standard Room: ₱1,960 per night (good for 2 pax w/ breakfast)
- Island Hopping: ₱2,500 per boat (good for 4pax)
- With life vest and snorkeling gears
- Without food package
- If less than 4pax, arrangements must be made at Moalboal Municipality only
- Volleyball Equipment: Free but with reservation
- Operating hours: 6AM – 9PM
- Allow Walk-ins? No
- Contact number: 0995-282-2504
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Tongo Hill, Moalboal, Southern Cebu — 2-3 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: From South Bus Terminal, ride a bus bound for Moalboal via Barili or Badian. Then ask to be dropped off at Moalboal Public Market. Bus fare is around ₱110 per head (one-way). From there, ride a habal-habal going to Tongo Hills Cottages. Fare is ₱30-50 per head (one-way).
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps, and search for “Tongo Hills Cottages” in Moalboal. Parking space is available.
- Pescador Island
- Kawasan Falls
- Lambug Public Beach
- Osmeña Peak
- Naomi’s Bottle Museum
- Basdaku Beach
So whether you feel like moving or doing nothing, the ideal place to go is nowhere but the top. With the exclusivity of rooms to activities, the Tongo Hill Cottages gives you the experience of a green and cozy space above the hectic city life.