It’s that time of the year again! The gigantic playground in Cebu City for the families and barkada to enjoy this Christmas season is set to open this November 28, 2019!
Formerly known as “Kasadya sa SRP”, the annual carnival fair Boom Boom Sa Sugbo is all set for its opening this November 28. The city’s fantasy land will feature over 30 modern recreational rides and amenities. It will be available until January 19, 2020 (Sinulog Grand Festival Day).
Boom Boom Sa Sugbo will have the same location as last year, at FILINVEST in the South Road Properties along IL Corso Lifestyle Mall.
Fees, Schedule & Location
- Entrance fee: ₱20 on weekdays and ₱25 on weekends or holidays, including Christmas Day and New Year.
- Rides: ₱30 to ₱50 per ride
- Schedule: 4PM to 2AM daily (November 28, 2019 to January 19, 2020)
- Exact location: Filinvest at South Road Properties (SRP) along IL Corso Lifestyle Mall
- For public commute, it’s best to ride the MyBus going to/from Talisay City.
- For private cars or Grab/taxi, navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Boom na Boom sa Sugbo”. Parking space is available.
Hopefully (still not confirmed), the city government would still offer free shuttle service to pick up passengers from Plaza Independencia and the Mambaling flyover.
With the same operator as last year (RSF Amusement Park Management), we are expecting almost the same rides. Cebu City’s ultimate fantasy land featured 30 modern recreational amenities, including bob and bee ride for kids, one vikings for kids and another for adults, bumper boat rides, spider, mad birds, two ferries wheels, two pirate ships, airplane, moon rocket ship, dragon boat, horror ride, imported UFO ride, bump cars, astroliner, galaxy, two giant inflatables (dry and wet), among others.
Here are some of the rides you can experience this year:
[…] 出典 […]