While the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) is on the works, SM Prime and Jam Liner launched a consortium of public transportation via the Cebu myBus not just to somehow alleviate the worsening traffic in Cebu but also to accommodate the public to pass through Mactan International Airport and South Road Properties (SRP) where the new SM Seaside City Cebu is located.
The Cebu myBus is PWD-friendly, GPS and CCTV-enabled making it a safe, secure and friendly transport service around Cebu. It can can accommodate 42 to 90 passengers, including standing passengers.
MyBus / ePLUS Card
On-board tapping (Automated Fare Collection) has been implemented on most buses. For the convenience of all, myBus encorages the use of 1 myBus card per passenger. In the meantime, multiple tapping on a single card will still be allowed.
Some buses accept cash payment (no change policy), but it’s recommended to avail the myBus card especially for frequent commuters.
For PWDs, Senior Citizens and Students, register your cards to avail discounts at SM Seaside Office or SM Cinemas at both SM City Cebu and SM Seaside City.
- MyBus/ePlus cards are sold at ₱200 which already comes with an initial load of P100
- Reloading is by ₱100’s only but with no load limit.
- Load will not expire.
- Inactive cards (for more than 2 years) is subject to a dormancy fee (TBA).
- The card can also be used in SM cinemas, parking and other merchant services.
WHERE TO BUY & RELOAD?
You can buy or reload your myBus or ePLUS cards at:
- SM Cinemas at SM Seaside City and SM City Cebu
- MyBus stations at SM City Cebu, SM Seaside City, and Lawaan/Linao
Note: You cannot reload your cards in any of the bus. You need to make sure your cards always have enough load.
ROUTES, SCHEDULE & FARE
Updated as of November 2019.
- Route #1: TALISAY – PARKMALL – TALISAY
- Route #2: TALISAY – SM SEASIDE – TALISAY
- Route #3: PARKMALL – SM SEASIDE – PARKMALL
- Route #4: SM SEASIDE – SANREMO – SM SEASIDE
- Route #5: SM CITY CEBU – MACTAN AIRPORT – SM CITY CEBU
- Route #6: SM CITY CEBU – PORT AREA – SM CITY CEBU
- Route #7: FUENTE OSMENA – SM SEASIDE CITY CEBU
Route #1: TALISAY – PARKMALL – TALISAY
Route #2: TALISAY – SM SEASIDE – TALISAY
Route #3: PARKMALL – SM SEASIDE – PARKMALL
Route #4: SM SEASIDE – SANREMO – SM SEASIDE
Route #5: SM CITY CEBU – MACTAN AIRPORT – SM CITY CEBU
Route #6: SM CITY CEBU – PORT AREA
Route #7: FUENTE OSMENA – SM SEASIDE CITY CEBU
SOON: SM Seaside – SM City Cebu – SM Consolacion
Playing soon (December 2019 or January 2020) is the SM Consolacion to SM Seaside City with stop overs near Consolacion Municipal Hall, Parkmall, SM City Cebu.
Mactan Cebu Airport – Terminal 2 (International Flights)
December 2019: By end of December, at least 40 MyBus will ply from/to SM City and Minglanilla (end of route is at Anjo World Theme Park).
November 2019: Starting early next year, MyBus will ply from SM Consolacion to SM Seaside City and vice versa with stop overs near Consolacion Municipal Hall, Parkmall, SM City Cebu.
June 2018: Added new bus stop / route for Mactan Cebu International Airport – Terminal 2 (International Flights)
April 2018: Updated bus trips, routes and schedules. Added 2 new routes (Fuente Osmena to SM Seaside City).