With the weather like this, we need all the vitamins we can get. It doesn’t have to be expensive, and it can be bigger than usual.
Juice Boost, the fast-rising refreshments kiosk in the country, aims to promote healthy living and boosting one’s wellness by offering freshly-pressed juices, especially lemonade, cucumber and green tea. Stay healthy and hydrated with Juice Boost’s large-sized (1-Liter) healthy drink for only 45 pesos!
Currently, Juice Boost offers three (3) best-tasting flavors: the Cucumber & Lime, the Citrus Fusion, and the best-selling JuiceBoost Original Lemon Iced Tea.
I have actually tried Juice Boost’s healthy drinks. My personal favorite is the Original Lemon Iced Tea (no doubt it’s the best seller). Not only it quenched my thirst, I honestly felt more energized and alert few minutes after. The drink gave me an energy boost for the day.
I got a little curious and researched more about Juice Boost, and I was surprised it really is a healthy drink and promotes several health benefits. You would definitely get more than what you pay for!
One of the most successful franchises for refreshments, Juice Boost is now serving in more than 10 branches nationwide with 7 stores scattered around Cebu.
- APM Centrale Mall (across SM City Cebu)
- SM City Consolacion
- Talamban Times Square
- ACT College (across Emall)
- Gaisano Country Mall
- Prince Warehouse Club Mandaue
- Colonnade Mall Cebu
- Prince Warehouse Bulacao
- Pacific Mall Mandaue
- E-Mall Cebu (soon to open)
- JCentre Mall (soon to open)
- 168 Shopping Mall Manila
- SM Bacolod
- Starmall Edsa Shaw
- 168 Shopping Mall Manila 2nd Branch
- Zamboanga Peninsula (Soon to open)
- Cagayan De Oro (Soon to open)
- Social: Facebook Page
- Contact number: 0921 920 9488
Franchising Juice Boost
- Email address: [email protected]
- Contact number: 0921-920-9488
- Address: APM Centrale, 3rd Floor Tradehero Office, A. Soriano Jr. Ave., North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
hi i would like to ask how much is the franchising fee and what are the processes.