Summer in Cebu gets more exciting year on year. And this news will surely thrill you!
One of the most popular adventure parks in Cebu, Papa Kit’s Marina & Fishing Lagoon in Liloan – in partnership with Aquapolis Corp.’s Aqua Quattro – launched today the BIGGEST inflatable island and sports adventure water park in Cebu.
The new water park features:
✔ inflatables slides
✔ human launchers
…and so much more!
Rates and Other information
Updated as of September 2018.
- Free Basket for baggage/things to store your belongings (keeping service).
- 1 Beach Towel for rent – Php50. (You can bring your own towel)
- Free shuttle ride from the parking lot of the resort to the Water park location.
- Free shuttle service around the resort.
- Operating hours: 8AM to 6PM, Mondays to Sundays
- Playing time: 8:30AM to 5:20PM, Mondays to Sundays (see playing time above)
- Contact information: (032) 505-4595 / 0919-968-2083 / 0922-402-2828 / Facebook
- Room rates: Read the article here.
- Online bookings: Agoda.com
How to get there?
Exact location: AquaQuattro Inflatable Water Park is floating on Silot Bay of Lilo-an at Papa Kit’s Marina and Fishing Lagoon. Located exactly town of Lilo-an, 1st gate is in-front of Carenderia along “Cebu National Road” and 2nd gate is in-front of Lilo-an National High School along “North Coastal Road’. Travel time is 1-1.5 hours away from the city.
– JEEP: Ride any 25 or 27 jeepney going to Liloan from the SM City Cebu Terminal.
– V-HIRE: Ride a v-hire going to Liloan from the SM City Cebu Terminal. Fare is only P50 per way.
– UBER/GRABCAR/TAXI: 1.5-2 hours travel time. Estimated cost is P300 per way.
– PRIVATE: Spacious parking lot is available. To navigate, just search for “Papa Kit’s Marina” on Waze or Google Maps.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.