Craving for a refreshing blend of discovery, excitement and relaxation? Head on to northern Cebu where you can find the sweetest spot in Catmon, the Huna Huna Beach Resort.
Perched the hillside overlooking the Camotes Sea, and with its Marble Tiles intricately put together, Huna Huna Beach Resort recreates an atmosphere reminiscent of the Mediterranean coastal stone houses. It’s one of the places you should visit when traveling in northern Cebu.
It has a Spanish-Mediterranean look and feel. You will love the private verandas where you can just relax and enjoy the beautiful sea side scenery and the beauty of the resort’s grounds.
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance fee: ₱150 per head (₱75 consumable on food), free use of cottage
- If with room (airconditioned): ₱800 for the first 3 hours, add ₱100 per extra hour.
There are twelve rooms at Huna Huna Cliff Resort. Some rooms are adjacent to the seashore in a single building and other rooms sit on the top of the cliff, overlooking several payag (small nipa huts where you can enjoy drinks or meals anytime) and the sea.
- Airconditioned room: ₱2,000 per night
- Fan only: ₱1,500 per night
– Both are inclusive of Breakfast for 2 (two) persons
– Prices are regardless of single or double occupancy
– Extra Bed without breakfast ₱500
- Walk-ins allowed? Yes.
- Corkage fee: Yes, for both food and drinks.
- Contact info: 0917 371 9741 / [email protected] / No official Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Buyo, Binungkalan, Catmon, Northern Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from Cebu City.
If you’re bringing your own vehicle, just navigate with Waze and search for “Huna Huna Cliff Resort” in Catmon. Parking space is available.
From the North Bus Terminal, take any bus going to Catmon. Just tell the bus attendant to drop you off at Huna Huna Resort in Buyo, Binungkalan — 1.4km or 2min from Hilltop Restaurant Catmon. Bus fare is ~₱85 per head (one-way). The resort is located just along the highway.