UPDATE: The Sugbo team got the chance to join the preview day last July 12. Check out some tips and great finds here.
Touted as one of the world’s biggest and most affordable fairs, The Big Bad Wolf’s BIGGEST Book Sale is finally happening in the Queen City of the South, Cebu, on July 13 to 23, 2018 at the IEC Convention Center (IC3) Cebu City – behind Landers Superstore.
For the first time, Cebuano readers will get to experience the sale for 11 full days or 264 hours, which will be open 24 hours a day. The best part is, admission will be FREE.
There will be over 1 million books across all 20,000 titles and across all genres (fiction, non-fiction, and children’s books), so there’s bound to be something for everyone. These are offered at discounts of 60-80%. It’s crazy!
Big Bad Wolf has previously held book sales in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand. Part of the proceeds will benefit the programs of Gawad Kalinga.
- Big Bad Wolf’s BIGGEST Book Sale – Cebu Leg
- July 13 to 23, 2018 (open 24 hours a day)
- FREE admission
- IEC Convention Center, Cebu City
- Payment accepted: Cash, major Credit Cards & GCash
How to get there?
Exact location: IEC Convention Center in Pope John Paul II Ave, Cebu City. Only 5 minutes away from Ayala Center, and 10-15 minutes away from SM City.
If you’re riding your own vehicle, simply navigate on Waze and search for “IEC Convention Center”. Parking space is available, but limited only.
If you’re commuting, these are your options:
– Ride any jeepney going to Ayala, and walk from there. IC3 is just 10-15 minutes walk. Head to Landers Superstore or navigate via Google Maps or Waze. You will see an intersection road between the former Fiesta Minore and Lander’s Superstore. Walk along that road until you reach the end, then you will arrive at IEC.
– From Ayala/Lahug, ride a 04L jeepney and drop off across Landers Superstore.
– From SM City, just ride a 04L jeepney and drop off across Gate 4 going to IEC.
– From Colon, ride a 03L jeepney. Inform the driver to drop you off at Cabantan, Brgy.Luz, particularly beside Cebu Catholic Television Netweork (CCTN). Then take a short walk to Landers Superstore.
Meanwhile, here are some of the photos of the books sold last February 2018 in Manila (which may or may not be sold in Cebu).
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.