The preview day for the event yesterday (July 12) was very successful! The crowd was overwhelming and the book lovers were like in cloud nine with the jaw-dropping affordable prices.
The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale draws everyone from children to teenagers, to moms, dads, and even the seniors.
1. NO DRINKS AND FOOD ALLOWED INSIDE.
2. CARTS ARE GIVEN.
3. BOOKS ARE ARRANGED IN SECTIONS.
This is what the main sections look like.
4. GREAT FINDS.
Click on the photo for larger view.
5. The payment will have a very long line.
…so don’t forget to bring your patience!
- Big Bad Wolf’s BIGGEST Book Sale – Cebu Leg
- July 13 to 23, 2018 (open 24 hours a day)
- FREE admission
- IEC Convention Center, Cebu City
- Payment accepted: Cash, major Credit Cards & GCash
How to get there?
Exact location: IEC Convention Center in Pope John Paul II Ave, Cebu City. Only 5 minutes away from Ayala Center, and 10-15 minutes away from SM City.
If you’re riding your own vehicle, simply navigate on Waze and search for “IEC Convention Center”. Parking space is available, but limited only.
If you’re commuting, these are your options:
– Ride any jeepney going to Ayala, and walk from there. IC3 is just 10-15 minutes walk. Head to Landers Superstore or navigate via Google Maps or Waze. You will see an intersection road between the former Fiesta Minore and Lander’s Superstore. Walk along that road until you reach the end, then you will arrive at IEC.
– From Ayala/Lahug, ride a 04L jeepney and drop off across Landers Superstore.
– From SM City, just ride a 04L jeepney and drop off across Gate 4 going to IEC.
– From Colon, ride a 03L jeepney. Inform the driver to drop you off at Cabantan, Brgy.Luz, particularly beside Cebu Catholic Television Netweork (CCTN). Then take a short walk to Landers Superstore.