You might be familiar of Maravilla, Tabuelan already after it went viral on our Facebook Page and blog, reaching to more than 1.5 million people. In fact, it became the popular beach destination during the holy week.
Due to the town’s gaining popularity, I won’t be surprised if private properties will begin to open to the public and new resorts will pop out gradually. Well, there’s this one gorgeous resort that recently opened. Introducing, the Bethlehem de Paradise Resort in Brgy. Maravilla, Tabuelan.
Bethlehem de Paradise is noticeably rich and elegant, and grants you the privilege of a well-maintained swimming pool with slides and two circular mini pools, highly fitting for a night swim. The name implies that the place is bound to be the least bit religious, and it is. There are big statues of Mother Mary and her son Jesus, right behind the wall of front side and a personalized cave right and protected by them. The resort’s lay out rings of sophistication and grace that it’s welcoming but at the same time intimidating. (source)
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance fee: ₱200 per adult / ₱150 per kid (8AM to 5PM only)
- Cottage: ₱1,500 per day (Inclusive of entrance fees good for 6pax)
Overnight Room Rates
- Standard Room: ₱2,500 per night, good for 2pax
- Family Room: ₱3,000 per night, good for 4pax
- Barkada Room: ₱4,000 per night, good for 8pax
– Inclusive of entrance fees.
– Pay ₱200 per person per night excess.
– Check-in at 2PM / Check-out at 12NN the next day
- Corkage: None as of the moment
- Contact details: 0920 457 0330 / 0939 535 4198
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Maravilla, Tabuelan, North-Western Cebu — 2-3 hours away from Cebu City.
From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to Tabuelan – fare is ₱90-115 (one-way). Drop off at Tabuelan Public Market – where you can buy ahead your food. From the Public Market, ride a motorbike or habal2x going to the resort which is located before the Maravilla Beach Resort – fare is ₱40 per person.
If you’re bringing your own vehicle, just navigate via Waze and search for “Bethlehem de Paradise Resort” in Tabuelan, Cebu.