Daanbantayan in Northern Cebu is an ideal place for vacation. It is laid back and relaxed, offers so many activities which can really give one a total retreat from a super busy city life. It’s also where the famous Carnaza Island is part of.
We have featured a couple of resorts in Daanbantayan the past weeks, and we are excited to discover what this beautiful town still has to offer. There’s this one resort that’s worth checking out for — the A&E Beach Resort, a relatively small resort in Daanbantayan but surely gives you a refreshing, peaceful and calm vacation experience.
Rates & Other Information
Overnight Room Rates
- Entrance fee: ₱30 per head (8AM to 5PM only)
- Cottage Rental: ₱600 per day (8AM to 5PM only)
- Standard room: ₱1,500 per night, good for 2pax (₱100/head excess)
- Family room: ₱2,500 per night, good for 4pax (₱100/head excess)
- Exclusive use: ₱15,000 per night for all 4 rooms (2 standard, 2 family room)
- Corkage: None as of the moment
- Operating hours: 8AM to 5PM for Day Use
- Contact numbers: (032) 321-5487 / 0906-290-9022
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Brgy. Paypay, Daanbantayan, Northern Cebu — 3-4hr drive from the city (about 120 km north of Cebu City).
From the North Bus Terminal in Mandaue City, ride any bus going to Daanbantayan via Kawit. Inform the driver to drop you off at the chapel of Brgy Paypay (before PayPay National High School). Better to also navigate on Waze just to be sure. Fare is ₱212 per way.
If you’re bringing your own vehicle, navigate on Waze and search for “AE Beach Resort”. There’s an ample parking space available.
Entrance fee is now P30.00 per person and cottage for day use now is P600.00