Earlier this year, we were blown away by the internet sensation 10,000 Roses Cafe which attracted THOUSANDS of local and foreign visitors. Who would’ve thought, to date, it is now Cordova’s most popular tourist spot. Meanwhile, mid of this year, Buwakan ni Alejandra in Balamban broke the internet which increased its tourist visits of at least 500% after Sugbo.ph featured them. And it seems like we are ending the year with a NEW floral attraction that will be surely embraced by the public — introducing Garden of Helen in Sumaguan, Argao that features 500 colorful LED-powered roses and an infinity pool.
Rates and other information
• Operating hours: 9AM to 5PM for day use; 5PM to 9PM for night use
• Entrance fee: P50 per head
• Pool use: P100 per head
• Kids’ Playground: Free of charge
• Cottage: P200 for day use; P300 if extended until night
• Corkage: None as of the moment
• Contact details: N/A
How to get there?
Exact location: Brgy. Sumaguan, Argao, Cebu – 2-3 hours or approx 65km away from the city.
• It’s still best to bring your own vehicle so you won’t have a hard time going back to the city. Parking spaces are available. Just navigate via Waze or Google Maps and search for ‘Sumaguan Argao’. Upon reaching to the Barangay, you can ask around since the garden is popular in the area.
• If you’re commuting, from the South Bus Terminal, ride a bus going to Argao/Dalaguete. Ask the driver or conductor to drop you off at Brgy. Talo-ot town proper. From there, ride a habal-habal (motorbike) going to Sumaguan.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.