UPDATED as of July 16, 2018.
It’s no wonder Cebuanos will get giddy about the grand opening of the Cebu Safari in Carmen, another tourist spot that will surely attract a lot local and foreign visitors and boost local tourism especially in the town of Carmen.
Cebu Safari Zoo, a 100-hectare safari owned by Cebuano pawnshop tycoon Michel J. Lhuillier, will feature lions, giraffes, camels, tigers, zebras, among others.
DID YOU KNOW? Cebu Safari is more than just an animal kingdom. It is also a WORLD-CLASS adventure park. It will house:
• Seven (7) adventure rides including zip coaster
• ASIA’s Longest Zipline (1.2km)
• Giant Swing
• Obstacle Course
• Spider Walk
• Sky bike
• Outdoor adventure + a full hour adventure trek in Carmen’s 8 waterfalls
…Though these will be available in 1-2 years from now.
Rates and other information
• Wednesday to Sunday
• 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Last entry/ticket selling is 2:00pm
• Adult: ₱800.00 with one set lunch meal
• Kids 2 to 3ft: 50% off
• Kids below 2ft: FREE
• 0929-196-8191 / 0945-301-3700
• Facebook Page
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Are we officially opened?
– Not yet, we are still in our soft opening stage and some construction works are still happening inside the park.
2. What are the pre-opening days?
– Wednesday,Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
3. What are the operating hours?
– We open 8am up to 5pm but last entry/ticket selling is up to 2pm only since the tour requires at least 3 hours to complete.
4. What are the rates?
– Admission is P800/head, kids 2-3ft are 50% off while kids below 2ft are free of charge. Senior Citizen and PWD discounts are available.
5. What are included in the admission fee?
– For the mean time we give free one set lunch meal per person.
6. What are the attractions that can be seen in the park?
– What we offer are the beauty of nature by showcasing flora and fauna and the majestic mountains of Carmen.
7. How can we get there?
– Once you hit the National Road in Carmen, look for the Carmen, National High School. Turn left if you came from the south and right if from the north, follow the road signs and you will reach our place after 8kms. of up hill climb. You can also use Google Map or Waze by looking for M Lhuillier Cebu Safari.
8. Do we need a reservation to visit or we can just walk-in?
– Better to have a reservation to guarantee your slot. At the mean time we are limiting our visitors to just 2,000 per day, if you walk in and we are already full, we will not allow entry.
9. Where can we make our reservations?
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your dates. We don’t accommodate reservations via cellphone or this facebook account, just email us.
10. How long before we can get confirmation of our reservation?
– We process email request first in, first out and we are getting hundreds of emails per day. So please be patient.
11. How can we make payment?
– Once booking is confirmed, you will receive an email for the payment instructions.
12. Can we bring food and drinks inside the park?
– Sorry, but we don’t allow outside food and drinks to be brought inside the park. Don’t worry, there are food outlets around the park.
13. Do you have transportation service from Mandaue, Cebu City or Carmen National Highway.
– There is none yet from Cebu City or Mandaue, but from Carmen Municipal Plaza to safari there is at P100 per head, one way.
14. Are the adventure rides already open?
– Not yet, we will make an announcement once the adventure rides are already available.
15. Do we accept credit cards?
– For the mean time, we only accept cash.
How to get there?
Exact location: Toril, Brgy Corte, Carmen, Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from Cebu City.
For convenience, it’s recommended to bring your own vehicle or rent a van/car. You may just simply navigate via Waze or Google Maps and search for “Cebu Safari and Adventure Park”. Cebu Safari is located approx. 8km away from the highway. The landmark is the Carmen National High School — if you’re coming from Cebu City, make a left turn before this school. There are signages along the road to guide you.
If you are to commute, you may ride a north-bound bus at the Cebu North Bus Terminal in Mandaue City. Ask the driver to drop you off at Carmen Public Market. From there, you may ride a habal-habal to Cebu Safari.
Make sure to bookmark this page as we will regularly update the information here.