Since entering the Philippines as a renowned Western coffee chain in 1997, Starbucks has been a staple for a lot of Filipinos. Recently, it has been the talk of the town because of its in-store updates regarding discounts for senior citizens and people with disabilities. Now, the industry giant has announced an exclusive 40% discount for community members, valid for one day.
Who Can Claim the Starbucks Discount?
According to the official Starbucks website, the following people are eligible for this one-day discount:
- Senior Citizens
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- National Athletes
- Eligible Solo Parents*
- Medal of Valor recipients
How to Avail the Starbucks Discount
To avail this limited offer, eligible individuals are to present a valid physical identification card to confirm their identity. Remember that the discount is only valid for the personal consumption of said customer who belongs to the communities mentioned previously.
Points to Remember for Hassle-Free Discount Claiming
For a smooth discount claiming process, make sure to take note of the following important details:
- Prepare a valid ID to prove your identity.
- The limited offer cannot be combined with other existing discounts.
- The discount is non-transferable and is for exclusive consumption for the individual only.
- Commercial use of the discount is not allowed.
- These discounts are offered with respect to the Republic Act No. 9994 (Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010) and Republic Act 10754.
Don’t miss this opportunity and grab your drinks now.