For those who are prepared to escape into something brand-new and magnificent, an adventure awaits atop the lovely and picturesque hills of Carmen, around an hour’s drive from Cebu City.
Welcome to Cebu Safari and Adventure Park, located in northern part of Cebu! It acts as a refuge for hundreds of different plant and animal species, where you get to see the beauty of nature’s creatures basking in their own glory.
Where it all started
The owner, Michel J. Lhuillier, was driven to become a farmer, which is how the safari came to be. The strong calling of the land opened the door to meeting Danding Cojuanco, one of the country’s most successful farm and liquor moguls, who is a catalyst in the realization that there is really a huge opportunity in farming.
Despite his father’s discouragement to become one due to the financial pressures. Mr. Lhuillier, more commonly known as Senyorito/Nyorito, saved enough cash to acquire land and to begin growing fruit trees all around his home.
A showcase of nature’s beauty
Here at Cebu Safari and Adventure Park, you can enjoy nature’s grandeur with their many species, be it flora or fauna. Their park is divided into many parts, such as Michel’s Garden, the Gardens of the World, their zoo,
The extensive orchid garden and Senyorito’s 40-year-old orchid collection are both included in Michel’s Garden, a botanical walking trail. The garden has more than a million orchids, of which phalaenopsis, vanda strap-leaf, debdrobium, and oncidium are just a few varieties. For those who enjoy gardening, Michel’s Garden also sells a variety of plants and orchids.
On the other hand, the Gardens of the World is a beautiful tunnel garden featuring different kinds of plants from all over the world. Its name, Gardens of the World, refers to the variety of plants, landscapes, and depictions of the seven continents that can be seen there.
They also offer other activities for the adventurous ones, such as ATV rides, ziplining, sky biking, giant swings, and cave exploration.
Accommodation and rooms
Hidden deep in the mountains are their sanctuaries great for resting, recharging, and seeking peace and quiet in nature. Their safari camp, safari cabins, and glamping tents allow you to embark on a journey to wellness at your own pace.
In their private cabins and glamping tents, you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Camotes Sea and the lush mountain landscape.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Ticket fees:
Weekdays – ₱900 per adult; ₱900 per child above 3 ft.; ₱450 per child between 2-3 ft; no charge for child below 2 ft.
Weekends and holidays: ₱1,100 per adult; ₱1,100 per child above 3 ft.; ₱550 per child between 2-3 ft; no charge for child below 2 ft.
- Opening hours: 8AM to 5PM daily
ROOM RATES: (promo runs until March 31, 2022)
- Glamping Tents: ₱18,324.24 per night, good for 6 persons with breakfast (Monday to Thursday); ₱19,766.88 per night, good for 6 persons with breakfast (Friday to Sunday)
- One-Bedroom Cabin: ₱6,900.32 per night, good for single/double with breakfast (Monday to Thursday); ₱7,444.64 per night, good for single/double with breakfast (Friday to Sunday)
- Two-Bedroom Cabin: ₱15, 356.26 per night, good for 6 persons with breakfast (Monday to Thursday); ₱16,565.92 per night, good for 6 persons with breakfast (Friday to Sunday)
- Three-Bedroom Cabin: ₱21,617.54 per night, good for 9 persons with breakfast (Monday to Thursday); ₱23,319.52 per night, good for 9 persons with breakfast (Friday to Sunday)
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: (032) 520.4787 / (032) 266 1608
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/sugboph
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Toril, Corte, Carmen, Cebu 6005 Philippines.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Cebu Safari and Adventure Park” in Carmen. Parking space is available.
What’s the inclusion of the 900 entrance fees? How about the students your package or discount