This is your chance to apply for a full tuition scholarship from the SM Foundation.
The SM Foundation is now currently accepting scholarship applicants for the school year 2023 to 2024. The online application period started on February 1, 2023, and the deadline for the filing of the application is on March 30, 2023. If you are interested in filing your application, there are requirements you need to submit.
- Duly accomplished online application form
- Click here to access the application form.
- The following attachments should be present with the online application form:
- Parent’s or Guardian’s 2019 income tax return/Certification of Non-Filing of Income/Certificate of Indigency
- Latest Grade 12 Report Card
- Birth Certificate
- 2×2 ID picture
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM Mall
Below is the list of courses prioritized by the SM Foundation.
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering/ BS In Electronics Engineering/ BS in Electronics Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BSBA in Financial Management
- BSBA in Management Accounting
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
List of Areas Covered by the Scholarship
- Camarines Norte
- Camarines Sur
- Nueva Ecija
- Negros Occidental
- Agusan del Norte
- Davao del Sur
- Misamis Oriental
- South Cotabato
- Zamboanga del Sur
If you are one of the successful applicants, there are a lot of benefits for you such as the following:
- Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering, and education;
- You are entitled to Full Tuition;
- You will receive a Monthly Allowance;
- You will get part-time job opportunities during your semestral and Christmas break;
- You will receive exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation; and
- You will experience fun activities and enrichment programs.
The Goal of the SMFI College Scholarship
The SM Foundation aims to help those students who cannot afford to go to college but are very much deserving to have a college education. The SMFI wants to help in creating a better future for successful applicants and their families.
Henry Sy, the founder, also believes that education is one of the best ways people can rise up from poverty. That is why the SM Foundation focuses on providing college and technical vocational scholarships to help the youth achieve the goals that they have.
If you have all the requirements, this scholarship grant might be your key to being able to go to college and provide a better life for your family and for yourself. Apply now!