In today’s fast-paced world, domestic helpers play a crucial role in countless households around the globe. They are the unsung heroes who work tirelessly behind the scenes, ensuring that homes run smoothly and families thrive.
Until November 10, 2023, Singapore is open for hiring 50 domestic helpers, with the basic monthly salary of this position being SGD 650 or Php 26,922.43. If you wish to apply, read through this article to be walked through the process.
First and foremost, the following are the basic requirements for the position:
- Applicants without experience are welcome
- The applicant’s age bracket should fall within 24 to 40 years.
- The position is exclusively open to female applicants
- The applicant has to be fully vaccinated
- A TESDA (NC II) certification in Domestic Work or demonstrating previous overseas employment in the employment record.
- A minimum of a high school diploma is a prerequisite.
- Proficiency in English language both spoken and understood is expected
If you qualify for everything in the section above, make sure to have these documents prepared:
- Passport (valid for 2 years) (old if ex-Hongkong)
- Passport photo with white background
- Updated resume
- PEOS Certificate (you may visit https://peos.dmw.gov.ph/)
- NBI Clearance (6 months validity/ Multi-Purpose Clearance)
For more information or questions, you may contact the agency through their website: https://www.jedegal.com.ph/apply-custom.php. Complete the online application on this site.
You may also look for Ms. Neri through the following contact numbers:
- Globe: 0966-650-4055
- Smart: 0929-774-2250
Send your resume and scanned copies of the required documents to [email protected] as well.