Another Cebuana Queen takes home the crown. PH Bet, Nicole Borromeo is crowned Miss International 3rd runner up during the Miss International 2023.
The coronation night was held in Tokyo, Japan, last October 26, 2023.
Moreover, the reigning Miss International 2023 is Venezuela’s Andrea Rubio, and was crowned by Miss International 2022, Germany’s Jasmin Selberg.
Take a look at the Winners during the Miss International 2023.
- Miss International 2023: Andrea Rubio
- 1st Runner-up: Colombia’s Sofia Osio Luna
- 2nd Runner-up: Peru’s Camila Diaz Daneri
- 3rd Runner-up: Philippine’s Nicole Borromeo
- 4th Runner-up: Bolivia’s Vanessa Hayes Schutt
Nicole Yance Borromeo is a Cebuana Beauty Queen who was crowned Miss Silka Cebu 2017, Miss Mandaue 2018, Sinulog Festival Queen 2019, Miss Teen Philippines 2019, Eat Bulaga’s Miss Millenial Philippines 2019, Binibining Pilipinas 2022, and Miss International 2023.
Congratulations, Nicole! You’ve made Cebu and the Philippines proud!