Tired of counting sheep? This sleep method might just do the trick to help you fall asleep.
Let’s be real, unless we are absolutely exhausted, falling asleep can be difficult. Some of us might have a lot on our minds that prohibit us from sleeping. Moreover, there are also times that our body is tired, but our brain is wide awake.
You’ve tried lullabies, watching boring movies, and other means, yet you are still wide awake; what more can you do? Well, you can try the Military Sleep Method with a guaranteed 96% success rate.
Military Sleep Method Explained
No, you won’t be required to do Military exercises for this one.
According to some sources, the Military Sleep Method was developed by the US Military to help tired soldiers to get a good night’s sleep. However, the method is also mentioned in the book Relax and Win: Championship Performance, published in 1981.
The method recently went viral after uploaders claimed they could sleep in under 2 minutes. But does it work? The US military claims that it works 96% of the time to people who try it.
How to do the Military Sleep Method:
- Relax your face, starting with your forehead, and work your way down
- Relax your shoulder and hands as you drop them.
- Remember to keep your breathing nice and steady.
- Exhale and enable your chest to relax.
- Relax your legs, starting with the right thigh, and work your way down to the calf and ankle. Do the same to the left leg.
- Clear your mind and imagine you are somewhere peaceful or quiet. If your mind wanders, tell yourself, “Don’t think” for 10 seconds.
We all want to do something to be able to sleep immediately. Moreover, trying out the Military Sleep Method won’t hurt. Now that you know how to do it, it’s time to say good night and sweet dreams.