Taiwan, with its thriving manufacturing sector, presents an enticing prospect for those considering a career as a factory worker. If you’re interested in applying as a factory worker in Taiwan, read on as we provide you with essential insights: from qualifications to expectations for this promising career path.
Qualifications and Requirements
With the application ending this October 31, 2023, NXP Semiconductors Taiwan Ltd gives preference to candidates with college or vocational qualifications. A monthly gross salary of NT$ 27,470 can be anticipated from this job, roughly equivalent to PhP 48,599.88. This is the only qualification mentioned, however, there are several requirements which are the following:
- Passport – with at least 1-year validity upon submission of application
- SSS Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)/ SSS Certificate / Philippine National ID (as per Advisory No. 095)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 2 pcs. 2 x 2 recent ID pictures
- Copy of Taiwan ARC or NHI Card for ex-Taiwan workers
- Employment certificates (if any)
- PEOS Certificate (log on to https://peos.dmw.gov.ph)
- Certificate/diploma of highest educational attainment
- Transcript of Records (if any)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/Online Services/POEAOnline.aspx)
How to Apply
There are two major steps you have to take in order to apply for this position, which is to gather the necessary documents, and to complete the online registration.
The following are the necessary documents:
- Passport: Ensure it has at least 1-year validity upon submission.
- SSS Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)/SSS Certificate/Philippine National ID: As per PEGPB Advisory No. 095.
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 2 Passport-sized Photos: Sized 2 x 2 inches.
- Copy of Taiwan ARC or NHI Card: Required for ex-Taiwan workers.
- Employment Certificates: If applicable.
- PEOS Certificate: Obtain this by logging in at https://peos.dmw.gov.ph.
- Certificate/Diploma of Highest Educational Attainment
- Transcript of Records: If applicable.
- Printed Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration: Access this at https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/Online Services/POEAOnline.aspx.
For online registration, on the other hand, you may go to this link https://www.dmw.gov.ph. An alternative would be https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/Online Services/POEAOnline.aspx.