Imagine the excitement of never-ending plates of great food, the laughter and conversations spent with loved ones, and the fulfillment that comes from indulging in your favorite meals without bounds.
These unlimited dining restaurants offer an opportunity to create memorable memories while enjoying a sumptuous meal.
The Unlimited Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant features infinite flavorful pork and beef with 5 various kinds each, as well as unlimited side dishes, rice, and drinks. It’s no surprise that Samgyupsalamat has been the buzz of the town and is now one of Cebu’s favorite go-to Samgyeopsal dining establishments.
- The unlimited promo rate is ₱549 per head for groups of 2 diners and above.
- The regular rate for solo diners is ₱699 per head.
For kids rate:
- 0ft to 3ft – Free
- 3ft to 4ft – ₱325 per head
- Sunday and Thursday: 10:00 am-9:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 am-10:00 pm
- Contact number: (032) 326 9596 / 0969) 503 9237
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/Samgyupsalamat/
Exact location: 4th Floor, Ayala Central Bloc, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
2. Wingers Unlimited
Wingers Unlimited is a Cebu-based all-you-can-eat food chain that offers an unlimited delicious experience for all chicken wing lovers! For only ₱399, enjoy a feast unmatched by any other. Their menu has an amazing selection that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
Who doesn’t enjoy good food? We’re all guilty of it! And at Wingers Unlimited, you can savor the following for ₱399:
- Unli Chicken Wings with 5 flavors – Garlic Pepper, Sweet Mustard, Barbeque, Buffalo, Plain/Classic
- Unli Rice
- Unli Fries
- Unli Drinks (Soft drinks, juices, bottled water)
- Unli Desserts
- Contact number: 0995-124-0934 | (032) 268-0653
- Service Option: Dine-In / Take-Out
- Opening/Closing Time: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/wingersunlimited
- TikTok Page: https://www.tiktok.com/@wingersunlimited/
- Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/wingers.unlimited/
- Email address: [email protected]
Exact Location: 2nd Floor, Ayala Malls Central Bloc, Lahug, Cebu City
3. Donjjang Samgyupsal
Another unlimited samgyupsal here in Cebu, located in IT Park for as low as ₱399. If you want a great taste of authentic Korean and Filipino food, then Donjjang Unlimited Kbbq is a must-go-to place!
Unlimited samgyupsal and endless side dishes?
A new addition to their Menu Unlimited with:
- Letchon Kawali
- Spicy Anchovy
- Pickled Onion
- Chicken -Mu
- Pa Muchim
- Sweet Potato
- Steamed Egg
Note: You may add ₱40 for unlimited Iced tea
- Opens daily at the following time:
- Breakfast 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Lunch 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Dinner 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Midnight 12:00 AM – 4:00 AM
- Contact number: 0919 893 9188
- Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/Donjjangunli
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Website: donjjang-samgyupsal-cebu-city.business.site
4. Misto At Seda
Known for its all-day dining service, Misto—an Italian word for “mixed”—offers a mixture of various flavors, from widely recognized favorites to Filipino specialties.
With its incredible menu options, Misto Seda Central Bloc elevates your dining experience to a whole new level. Every meal, whether it has international flavors or a local favorite, is artfully made with only the finest ingredients. Enjoy a delicious selection of starters, main courses, and sumptuous desserts that will excite your taste buds.
Lunch Buffet – 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (Daily)
Dinner Buffet – 6 PM to 10 PM (Friday and Saturday)
- Operating hours: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily
- Email address: [email protected]
- Contact number: +6332 410 8899
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/mistoatseda
- Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/mistoatseda/
- Website: https://centralbloccebu.sedahotels.com/flavors/
Exact location: 5th Floor of Seda Central Bloc, IT Park Apas Cebu City Cebu. Besides Ayala Malls Central Bloc
So, gather your friends, family, or squad, and head over to these Unlimited dining restaurants and experience a food lover’s paradise.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City — 15-20 minutes away from Ayala Center Cebu, 30-45 minutes away from SM City Cebu.
BY TAXI/BUS: If you’re already in Cebu City, just hail a taxi cab or ride a bus that’s going to IT park. IT Park is quite big and easy to get lost in so it would be best to know your destination before going out.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “I.T. Park” in Cebu City. Multiple parking spaces are available within the park.