After a full week of hard work, we very much deserve to unwind and enjoy great company.
There are many clubs and bars in the Queen City of the South, but only a few offer its guests the service they deserve. This entertainment bar in Cebu not only offers delicious food to pair with thirst-quenching drinks but also quality entertainment for those looking to have a good time.
Introducing Club X: The Menxiest Entertainment Bar in Cebu. Let’s take a look at what this club has to offer.
𝘗.𝘚. 𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘛𝘓𝘠 𝘕𝘖 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘚 𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘖𝘞𝘌𝘋.
Introducing a New Generation of Entertainment Clubs
A male entertainment bar? Really? Yes, really.
Club X is a modern and new-generation entertainment bar in Cebu. It offers modest entertainment. There is no nudity; from the dancers to servers, they treat clients with the utmost respect. The club destigmatizes the view of male entertainment clubs in the Philippines.
Quality Music and Entertainment
Club X prides itself in their well-selected music, such as Pop, Hip-Hop, Kpop, and many more. Aside from that, they also provide guests with top-tier entertainment. Club X houses professional male dancers who are ready to unleash the fire of their talent on stage.
If you want something fun, the bar has drag performers who lip-sync and dance to your favorite tune.
Lonely No More with Club X
To entertain does not only mean to perform. Entertaining also means giving company to people, especially those who need someone to talk to. Club X also provides guests with ‘entertainers’ which they can choose to spend time with while at the club.
Do you want to talk about Cebu? Talk about life? Or just have someone to drink and eat with you? Club X’s entertainers are there to help.
Mouth-watering Food and Thirst-Quenching Drinks
What’s a club without food and drinks?
Club X offers delicious dishes that are also a perfect pairing to cold drinks. They have a lot of options to choose from, such as:
Chicken and Fries
- You can never go wrong with Chicken, fries, and beer. One of the must-try at Club X is their Chicken and Fries. The fries are fried to crispy perfection. Moreover, the chicken is well-seasoned and juicy, making you crave more.
- Another must-try is the old-fashioned cheese stick. The cheese sticks at Club X are crispy and are loaded with a generous amount of cheese. It has the perfect amount of saltiness, and the sweet ketchup and mayo dip balances out the flavors.
- Sisig is a Filipino-favorite ‘pulutan’. You must order Club X’s Sisig, which is best-paired with beer.
- Somaek Tower
- The Somaek Tower is a popular drink option in South Korea. Somaek translates to Soju (spirit) and Maekju (Beer). Somaek is best paired with Chicken or sisig. The tower is good for 3-4 people.
- Sunrise Tower
- Another drink to try is the Sunrise Tower, a must-try cocktail at Club X.
Sing Your Heart Out at Club X’s Karaoke Rooms
Don’t quite feel like partying or watching performances? Don’t worry because Club X also offers Karaoke Rooms. Each room is equipped with a Flat-Screen TV with Karaoke that is full of your favorite songs.
Guests can drink and eat inside the Karaoke rooms and can even choose to borrow tambourines for an even more fun karaoke experience.
Club X has three different Karaoke Rooms to choose from. The capacity of each room ranges from 5-10 to 15-20. The most expensive option is even complete with a private comfort room.
Luxurious, Chic Interior and Ambiance
Club X is an excellent place to chill because its ambiance and interior exude comfiness. There are incredibly soft couches, the music is not too blasting, and everything is clean and sanitary. The club is beautifully decorated with black and gold accents.
Here is a little food for thought: The idea of entertainment is entirely subjective. We all have our ways to have fun, and some people find it relaxing to be with other people’s company.
Anticipate Club X’s Monthly Events
But wait, there’s more! Club X arranges different events every month. And get this, each event has a specific theme such as variety, bikini contest, and many more. Make sure to visit their Facebook Page and other social media for more details.
Editor’s Note: Normalize responsible visits to entertainment bars among adults, emphasizing moderation, respect, and personal well-being.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Somaek Tower
- Fried Chicken
- Sunrise Tower
- Cheese Sticks
- Opening hours: 9PM to 5AM every day, except important holidays
- Entrance Fee: P300 w/ Free Beer
- Contact number: 0928 705 6922
- Email address: N/A
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/clubxcebu
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@clubxcebuph
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clubxcebu/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Mandaue1 Avenue, Plaridel St, Alang-Alang, Mandaue City, Cebu City, Philippines.
BY COMMUTE: Ride any jeep or bus going to Lapu-Lapu. Ask the driver to drop you off at Mr. DIY or Springwood District. The club is right across the street.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Club X Male Entertainment Bar” in Cebu.