Are you in a vacation state of mind? If yes, then head over to Pau Hana in Camotes, where it always feels like just another sunny day!
It’s time to take a much-needed break from all that buzz and enjoy the warm and welcoming atmosphere in this lovely summer house in the north. The place is flooded with sunlight and is definitely a home away from home.
Their rooms include everything you could possibly need during your stay such as air-conditioning, private toilet and shower, private balcony and many more!
Aside from that, you’re free to use their shared kitchen along with the utensils and kitchen appliances such as their blender, refrigerator, and rice cooker, making things more convenient.
From their very comfortable aesthetic rooms, to the wooden hangout spots just outside – the ambiance of the entire place is simply divine.
The minimalist design and saturated colors of this homestay will surely bring calm to your chaos, adding up to an unforgettable holiday experience.
Complete your Camotes adventure at Pau Hana this summer, with nice dreams and ice creams!
RATES AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Check In Time: 2:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- 1 Full Double Bed: P1,000 per night, good for 1 person
- 1 Full Double Bed: P1,300 per night, good for 2 persons
- 2 Full Double Beds: P1,600 per night, good for 3 persons
- 2 Full Double Beds: P1,900 per night, good for 4 persons
- 2 Full Double Beds – 1 Extra Single Mattress: P2,200 per night, good for 5 persons
- 2 Full Double Beds – 2 Extra Single Mattresses: P2,500 per night, good for 6 persons
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090051713583
- Instagram: @pauhana.camoteshomestay
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: Consuelo, San Francisco, Camotes Island, Cebu
Get a ride going to the Cebu Yacht Club (travel time of 5-10 minutes). From there, board Jomalia Shipping bound for Camotes Consuelo Port. You can book a ticket online (just search for Jomalia Shipping). Upon arrival at the Camotes port, you will be picked up by a driver from the resort. The driver will be bringing with him a signboard with the guests’ name on it. Travel time from port to resort is around 10 minutes.