This could be the work opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Germany is looking to hire 100 staff nurses.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc., is looking for skilled staff nurses to work in Germany. To be considered for the position, you must have at least one year of working experience. Moreover, you also need to have a professional license indicating you have passed a board, bar, or professional license examination.
If you are a registered nurse with a year of post-license bedside/hospital care experience, you can apply as well. Since you will be working in Germany, you must be willing to learn the German language for many months.
As a staff nurse, you need to work on the following responsibilities:
- Record and document patients’ medical history and current health status
- Administer medications and treatments
- Monitor patients for any side effects or reactions
- Perform basic wound care (cleaning and bandaging injuries)
- Ensure that patients get the best service and care to recover
If you are one of the successful applicants, these are the benefits you will receive:
- Free language training
- Overtime pay
- 30 days of annual paid holiday leave
- Basic allowance is $100 and a $20 internet subsidy for language training
Aside from the benefits, successful applicants will also earn up to ₱133,179.20 – ₱150,550.40 per month.
Make sure you have the necessary documents before applying. See below for more information.
- 2×2 colored ID picture
- Updated detailed resume with job description/s
- Passport copy
- Certificates of Employment
- 2 reference/recommendation letters
- College diploma
- Transcript of Records / related learning experience
- Certificates of latest training and seminars
- PEOS online certificate
and if applicable,
- PRC license ID
- PRC board rating
- PRC board certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Other relevant certificates (i.e., SCHS ID & certificate or Prometric certificate
Interested? Submit your CV through this link http://bit.ly/3wUHVt8 and wait for the agency’s response.