Getting an appointment for a passport application can be very tricky and annoying. There seems to be no way (almost) to get an appointment online no matter how frequently you check the agency’s website.
To help address this issue, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) announced that starting March 16, 2022, walk-in passport applicants who are “fully vaccinated and qualified” will be allowed at all consular offices to reach Filipinos, especially those outside Metro Manila.
The DFA advised only qualified applicants to line up at courtesy lanes. Non-qualified applicants will not be accommodated. Now the question is, who are the ‘qualified applicants’?
The following candidates will be accepted in consular offices’ courtesy lanes:
|Qualified Applicants||Documentary Requirements|
|Senior Citizens||Senior Citizen ID Card May be accompanied by one (1) adult|
|Pregnant Applicants||Proof of pregnancy (Medical Certificate)|
|Persons With Disabilities||Valid PWD ID Card|
|Solo Parents||Valid Solo Parent ID Card|
|Minors aged 7 years old and below||Must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian Original and photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Birth Certificate of the minor, printed on security paper Additional documentary requirements if minor is not accompanied by parents|
|Overseas Filipino Workers and Seafarers with incoming or active employment abroad||Must present one (1) of the following: Valid OWWA E-Card Valid Employment Contract Valid Work Visa Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book (SIRB)|
Applicants are also reminded to bring their proof of vaccination. Unvaccinated and partially-vaccinated applicants will not be accommodated.
Can seniors, minors be accompanied by adults?
Yes. Children aged 7 and below must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Senior citizens may be accompanied by one adult.
Will unvaccinated applicants be accommodated?
No. Walk-in applicants will only be accommodated if they present proof of vaccination.
Can temporary off-site passport services accept walk-in applicants?
No, TOPS sites will not accept walk-ins.
Where are DFA consular offices located?
The DFA consular offices are located in the following areas:
- DFA NCR East in SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
- DFA NCR North in Robinsons Novalichez, Quezon City
- DFA NCR Northeast in Ali Mall, Cubao
- DFA NCR South in Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa
- DFA NCR West in SM City Manila in the city of Manila
- DFA NCR Central in Robinsons Galleria West in Pasig City
Cordillera Administrative Region
- SM City Baguio in Baguio City
- CSI Mall in City of San Fernando, La Union
- Robinsons Place Ilocos in San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
- Robinsons Place Pangasinan in Calasiao, Pangasinan
- City Hall Bldg., Regional Government Center in Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Robinsons Place Santiago in Santiago City, Isabela
- Malolos Central Transport Terminal and Commercial Hub by Xentro Mall in Malolos City, Bulacan
- Robinsons StarMills in San Fernando City, Pampanga
- Marquee Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga
- Waltermart Paniqui in Paniqui, Tarlac
- SM City Dasmariñas in Dasmariñas City, Cavite
- Robinsons Place Lipa in Lipa City, Batangas
- Pacific Mall-Lucena in Lucena City
- SM City San Pablo in San Pablo City, Laguna
- SM Cherry Foodarama in Antipolo City, Rizal
- Robinsons Place Palawan in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Pacific Mall-Legazpi in Legazpi City
- Robinsons Place Iloilo in Iloilo City
- Robinsons Place Bacolod in Bacolod City
- Robinsons Place in Dumaguete City
- Pacific Mall-Metro Mandaue in Mandaue City, Cebu
- Robinsons North Tacloban in Tacloban City
- Go-Veloso Bldg. in Zamboanga City, Zamboanga del Sur
- Clarin Town Center in Clarin, Misamis Occidental
- SM Downtown Premier in Cagayan de Oro City
- Gaisano Mall of Tagum in Tagum City, Davao del Norte
- SM City Davao in Davao City
- Robinsons Place General Santos in General Santos City
- Mall of ALNOR in Cotabato City
- Robinsons Mall in Butuan City
For the consular offices’ complete address and contact, head on to this link.