Retreath houses are very common in Cebu, but if you are looking for one that is the ‘complete package’ and by complete package, has its own standby café 24/7, then this might be for you: MarCia’s in Kamansi Mabini, the newest mountain top house.
The houses are made up of traditional Filipino materials such as nipa and bamboo. This gives a more homey and comfortable vibes, in addition to the light breeze the place provides as it is located on a mountain top. Bunk beds are available within the sleeping rooms which is ideal for barkada night-outs.
Staying overnight here is really a good idea because aside with the free usage of their swimming pool, the overlooking mountain view of Mabini is also a good bonus.
Imagine, having drinks with your friends under the night skies and feeling the breeze at the mountain top. That one is surely for keeps. Glamping and bonfire is also available here.
And because of its exclusivity, intimate occasions like birthdays, reunions, debuts, team buildings and many more. Bonding and exclusive activities are ideal here at MarCia’s because of its unique setting unlike in usual resorts or hangout spots.
The place also doesn’t charge any corkage fee if you wish to bring your own food. You can also cook and grill because they have their own kitchen in the house.
Additionally, a standby café with servings like silog meals, burgers, pizzas, milkteas and many more are readily available in case you want an easy snack.
The café is also open to visitors who do not wish to stay overnight.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Free use of swimming pool
- Free P500 worth of milk tea and frappes
- Free 6 hours usage of videoke machine
- Free use of table and chairs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free grilling and light cooking area
- NO CORKAGE for food and drinks
- With 24/7 standby cafe for your other needs
- Day Use – P5,500 (good for 50 pax, and P50 per excess)
- Overnight – P7,500 (good for 14 pax, and P300 per excess)
- Super Exclusive P11,000 (good for 50 pax during day, good for 14 pax for overnight)
Note: P1,000 off on weekdays (Monday to Thursday)
- Operating Hours: 8AM to 10PM, daily
- Contact Number: 0917 175 6569
- Email Address: NA
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/marciasincebu/
Exact Location: Kamansi, Mabini 6000 Cebu City, Philippines
BY COMMUTE: Hail a jeep or bus going to Pit-os (62B or 62C).Once you’re in Pit-os proper, which is the end of the route of these jeepneys/buses, you can hail habal-habal or motorcycle taxis going to MarCia’s in Mabini. Fare varies per head.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “MarCia’s Cafe” in Kamansi, Mabini. Parking space is available.